Witches' Wheel Removal Speculation

Not glamorous in the short term, but perhaps a realigned entrance going between Gemini and Magnum, providing a more direct route from CP Shores, Lighthouse Point, and parking?

The space between the road and Magnum is quite large.

Great point James Hummer. I could see a more direct entrance going in between Gemini and Magnum to CP Shores. There would still be room to add a flat next to Monster, and join in with the Gemini Midway theme. I would love to see either an Air Race or a Magic Carpet.

I don't see a new entrance being put there. They just redid the entrance by Magnum last year when CP shores opened.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

And the more direct entrance would save what? 100 feet? At a park where the average guest walks 5-10 miles a day? And make the hotel guests walk further? Come on.

Zoug68 said:

Is Jason McClure's "KEEP OUT" pic on Twitter from CCMR?

Could you post a picture on here please?

You can see it here at the 4:00 mark.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Man, Shoot The Rapids could have been so much more. A rare failure for CP. Shame.

UGH! Watching that STR video, absolutely ruined any rose-colored glasses "memory" I had of that ride.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Shoot the Rapids - the ride that took everything that was good, simple and fun about log flumes, and strapped cement boots to it.

James Hammer said:
Not glamorous in the short term, but perhaps a realigned entrance going between Gemini and Magnum, providing a more direct route from CP Shores, Lighthouse Point, and parking?

The space between the road and Magnum is quite large.

They're making room for the new midway that will lead back to the new rollercoaster where Sandcastle Suites once was.

Weather Freak
Ride Warrior

I can see the much needed Water Coaster extending this way too!

Wznm

I think Skyhawk, the one at Canada's Wonderland, would be an awesome fit in that spot!

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

Agree 100%. Heck, I'd even take the one from Canada's Marineland. LOL!

Yes, but which Skyhawk is the real Skyhawk? Do you want to ride Skyhawk, Skyhawk, or Skyhawk?

Anyway, I'd honestly rather have Sledgehammer from Canada's wonderland.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

Which Skyhawk is best Skyhawk?

Skyhawk at Cedar Point.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

CoasterKyle1121 said:

You can see it here at the 4:00 mark.

Raise your hand if you miss this ride. Even though we have Rougarou now, I'll still raise my hand. Lol

I like the sensation of the Canadian Skyhawk. And if you can get it spinning, wow!

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

vwhoward said:
I like the sensation of the Canadian Skyhawk. And if you can get it spinning, urp... uh oh... HUUURRLLLL.

Fixed that for you.

Got to ride 3 classic flumes this past week at KD, Morey's and SFGAdv and they really reinforced how much I miss rides like White Water Landing at CP. I really hope the park brings on back within the next 5 years or so.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service