Working in 2004?

I just found out I'll be on the Wicked Twister crew! looking forward to seeing you guys this summer
Waiting for this work agreement is really killing me. I can't wait to see where I am working. During the phone interview, I said i wasn't afraid of heights, I wanted a fast paced environment, and I wanted an adult ride. Hopefully I will get a coaster. If not, can I request a change. I was told it was computer generated. Also, is there a way to find out what your ride is before you get a work agreement.

------------------
'01- Best Buy Front Lanes
'02- Best Buy Front Lanes/Cst. Service
'03-Best Buy Customer Service
'04- CP AWAITING WORK AGREEMENT!

The contracts should be sent out within a few days. From what I understand, there was a minor problem getting them all put together, but CP is right on top of it. If you are really concerned that your contract got eaten by the big green USPS monster, I would call your manager (or even HR), but most of us still have like 3.5 months till we get to CP, so it's not like you're really going to miss anything big.

On your contract, it should state where they have you working. Every location has a different code and that code (along with the location name) will be printed on your contract. Have no fear, fearful ones!

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis
2001 - S.C. Foods Supervisor

If you really can't wait, you could probably call and ask the person who interviewed you what your crew assignment is. On my phone interview he gave me a choice of Raptor or WT, and I went with twister.
*** This post was edited by Michael19887 1/20/2004 6:46:37 PM ***
don't bother them with a question you can just wait a few days to find out, they have alot going on and don't really have the time to deal with silly stuff like that.

------------------
For the latest updated CP Assignments check out http://hometown.aol.com/rideoplifer/staffmain.html

I will be a returning tech for games/merch, and from what i was told by my silver tag Mike Holshue will be back as well.

------------------
Games/Arcades Maintainence 2003
version 2.0 starts April 12th

guess i can update my handle.

------------------
:james
magnum crew 2002
johnny rockets server 2003
johnny rockets server 2004

I will be working in Merchandise somewhere in Zone 1. I might be at one of the shops or possibly working the lockers & stollers. But all I do know is that they'll have to shoot me before I become a Sneak Peek.

------------------
'04 Merchandise. "Can I help you?"
"I want to buy Millennium Falcon shirt."
"Meh..Meh..Millennium Falcon?! You have 5 seconds to leave before I slap you."

I worked at Breakers Hotel last year and HATED it! I swore I wouldn't come back... but I miss it all! So I'm a lifeguard at Soak City this year! Hopefully the work will be better then cleaning breakers. My first choice was ride op... but park ops never called me... Just Barrett from Challenge Park/Soak City.
You'll love working for Barrett. He's really cool! By the way.. Challenge Park/Soak City IS Park Op.. Rides is just one of 6 departments in Park Operations.

------------------
Without Environmental Services Cedar Point would be a dirty park!

I was hired by Chris over 2 weeks ago for a ride op position and have been waiting for my contract since but my status page says that Barrett was reviewing my application today, hm. Does this mean I'll have a good chance of being placed in Challenge Park or does he do work for other departments too?
They haven't sent anyone there contract yet as far as I know. Don't worry about it mine for the last 6 days has said a HR manager has last reviewed my application. And I am really not worried about it at all.

------------------
'04 TL Speed Zone
'03 Speed Freaks (Hats n Such)
TTD 72 rides (2 nonpaid rollbacks, 5 paid rollbacks)
I wonder if I am gonna be on the Discovery Channel soon.

Hey everyone this is Dan.I worked at C.P. in 2002 and worked on magnum. i didnt work there last summer but i just got off the phone today with food service and i will be working in foods this season. i cant wait to get back and to have a awsome summer. if anyone remembers me feel free to email me sweetguyinmi_1982@yahoo.com
What I don't understand is how some of the first time employees already know what they're working and others are waiting for contracts?
It sounds like they were told over the phone what they were working. I was only given preferences and then Knauf told me they would put it on my working agreement. I wish he would have just told me what I was working. The suspense is almost unbearable.
I know that challenge park/soak city are Park Ops... but I wanted to do rides, i'm a life guard... not a ride op.
Sarah,
Don't worry about that, lifeguards have more fun anyway. Challenge Park is definitely the place to be. Trust me, I've worked enough places....

--Higbie--

------------------
'95-2000 Many Rides / 2001 Raptor TL
June 2001-June 2003 Env.Services Sup.
2003 Soak City East Lifeguard / Fright Zone TL
2004 RipCord TL (& eXtreme Trampoline!)
www.kg631.com/cpstaff -- The Original Assignments Page

I am working on the gemini crew.
If anybody knows it would be Higbie, he has been there since before the civil war i think....nah just since 95'

------------------
Cedar Creek Trading Co. 1999
MF Crew 2002
Sky Ride ATL 2003 /
Turnpike Cars TL 2003
Bluestreak TL 2004

No, you had it right with the Civil War Boone! He's putting in for another 5 years at Challenge Park.

------------------
Has it been 4 years already?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service