Working in 2004?

Just wondering where everyone worked in the past and where they will be workin in 2004. I worked as a red tag in 2003 and will be TL at wildcat in 2004.

------------------
Wildcat crew 2003

Wildcat TL 2004!

Hi Joe! I'm glad you decided to come back! Where would the Wild Cat be without you?! Talked to Chris today, and I got put on Wicked Twister. I'm excited, going for a whole new experience this summer! Later!

------------------
2003 ~ Millennium and Dragster Ride Photo
2004 ~ Wicked Twister Crew

Wildcat was fun. Good times, down time, and a couple big things I wish I could forget about but, whenever I think about them I laugh.

------------------
Eddy the retard is awesome.

Did you all wait for an email to call back, or just call and follow up on your app? I know a few people who have got emails saying to call...and others (like myself) who just have the status page saying allow 14 days for your app to be reviewed...i applied on the first day...any thoughts?

------------------
~Josh M.~
**Formerly CoastFreak**
Ripcord Crew 2002
Coming Back in 2004!!

Go for the call the worst they can say is no or we'll get back to you.

------------------
'03 Merchandise (Power Station)

Well I don't understand this because I just can't seem to get an interview. Today I called the 1-800-Jobs #. It went to a voice record that had a couple of options that I didn't want. Press 1 for an application sent to you, press 2 for a schedule, press 0 for assistance. So I pressed 0 and I was connected to Cedar Point Human Resources. So I talked to the person whom answered the phone and asked for my application to be reviewed and to have a phone interview. The person seem to have no idea what I was talking about and said I should wait until I was called. I never gave any name so then didn't know who I was, I havent recieved an email, just the 14 days thing.

So be advised, calling up on your application may not work. I'm going to keep trying, but I was just shocked when Human Resources said just wait for a call, when most people on this site have been saying they had no problem getting their interview.

I got the 14 day notice too, after I had to resubmit my application and all. I e-mailed my past manager about the problem. They wrote back saying that I should get my contract within 7-14 days, and if I don't to call them and they will resend it. Try calling your manager or e-mailing them, it worked for me!

------------------
2003 - Mean Streak
2004 - Waiting for my contract...

I wish it were that easy for me. Mine is still up in the air for a while i'm sure.

------------------
'03 speed freaks (hats n such)
ttd 72 rides (2 nonpaid rollbacks, 5 paid rollbacks)

03- Wildcat

04- Wildcat ATL!!

my silver tag called me to let me know i got tl on wildcat but i know my first year i waited for them to call me so thats what i would suggest to you guys

------------------
Redtag on Wildcat 2003!
TL Wildcat 2004!!

Uh oh, Joe and Neil blue tags at WildCat? This will be an interesting summer.

As for me, I'll be back but I'm still waiting for my contract. I'm so happy I can finally close this summer. No more light green tag for me!

Here's to an even better summer in 2004...

------------------
2002 - Raptor Photo
2003 - Millennium Photo
2004 - Still unknown...

good golly. what's up joe, neil, kristi, johnathan and greg. well as everyone knows all ready i will be returning to ride photo. havn't heard where yet, but do know when.
anyways, happy happy joy joy, 2 and a half more months to go! let the count down begin!

------------------
dragster photo 2003
ride photo 2004

it ok for you to call now- the sooner the better- and you get your contract soonewr and dates and stuff- don't forget about asking for time off now is the best time- usually anything between mid may to early august is good-
Whoa, yeah... hi everyone!

When I got home on Monday there was a message on my answering machine. From some woman silver? Telling me to call the next day.

So, yesterday I was a friends house. She had recieved an e-mail. The person she was told to contact wasn't there, so she talked to Chris K. (I don't remember how to spell the last name). She found out the person who had called me wasn't there so I could just talk to him.

About a hour later he called her house and talked to me. It was funny because he started aasking me questions, and then he was like, "What am I doing?" You went through this last year! So he asked me what I wanted and so forth. YEA!!! That phone call lasted about 3 minutes, but it's easy. Just call them up!
------------------
2003 ~ Millennium and Dragster Ride Photo
2004 ~ Wicked Twister Crew

Josh M. said:
Did you all wait for an email to call back, or just call and follow up on your app? I know a few people who have got emails saying to call...and others (like myself) who just have the status page saying allow 14 days for your app to be reviewed...i applied on the first day...any thoughts?

I got the same thing. I called yesterday and they said to wait a week. Should I call again sooner or go ahead and wait a week? Because to be honest, I can't wait. And what should I tell them? I filled out an app and I'm calling for an interview?

If they said "wait a week" what do you think you should do???

------------------
June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82

Called HR this morning and talked to Park Op to get an interview, and they were having some issues finding my application. She said it was probably just a computer issue...I hope so...she said she would call back after 1...hopefully everything works out

------------------
~Josh M.~
**Formerly CoastFreak**
Ripcord Crew 2002
Coming Back in 2004!!...Crew TBA

Red Garter Rob said:
If they said "wait a week" what do you think you should do???

Let me answer that question by asking another: How come some peeps are already getting their calls?

LMAO. Rob, you are the best.

-Mikey

------------------
Drag Races: 8

The calls have to start somewhere eventually, it's just unfortunate you haven't gotten yours yet. I'm sure if they had the man power to call every single applicant in 1 day they would, but they don't. I wouldn't worry too much; wait a week and call. As long as you pursue the job you shouldn't have any troubles.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service