Working in 2004?

Dan Kilbane said:
It seems like all the forign people are put in Kiddy Kingdom. The last time I was there they were all from Poland. One more thing what does ATL and TL mean

Last year the Kiddy Kingdom crew was pretty even between internationals and Americans..ATL is Asst. Team Leader and TL is Team Leader.

------------------
Park Services 98'
Snake River 99'00'
Peanuts ATL 01'
GW/SS/Schwab TL 02'
Kiddy Kingdom TL 03'
*** This post was edited by coasterchick 1/11/2004 11:36:55 PM ***

suzanne fox said:
if you havent heard anything i would call if i were you! i am coming back for yet another year...3 yrs in counting...

02-power station/sneak peeks
03-sneak peeks
04-??? hopefully guest services

SUZIE Q!! How are you doing? I heard that you and Katie saw Corinne at the mall? Um, I think...I can't totally recall everything that happened how. But extremely good choice to stay away from Sneak Peeks. I heard from Asa that Princess Rachel almost went back to Sneak Peeks but that he might have talked her out of it...

Are you and Christy both going back? Good luck if you are! I'm going to stay far far way from anything that involves working at Cedar Point...ttyl

~Stephanie

------------------
2004 - Never Going Back.
2003 - Sneak Peeks Supervisor
2002 - Sneak Peeks Blue Tag

As far as I know Christy is coming back but not to sneek peaks or merchandise for that matter.

------------------
'04 either tl @ Speed Zone, tl @ Joe Cool's, or Red tag at Pagoda
'03 speed freaks (hats n such)
ttd 72 rides (2 nonpaid rollbacks, 5 paid rollbacks)

Steph! omg i miss you soo much! asa was suppose to let me know when you guys were visiting corinne so i could see ya guys..did he? NO anywayz yeah we are both coming back , i was actually thinkin about going back to s.p. agian but yeha i am not gonna be stupid and do that to myself lol but yeah... I know rachel is going back but i am not sure where yet, i think she is gonna be a lifeguard, thats the last i heard. Christy and I are hopefully gonna be workign in Guest services, it seems like soo much fun!! maybe we'll get to sse just how many complaints s.p. gets LOL I tlaked to tyler...yeah him adn jason being our bosses' OH GOD LOl jk i love them!! anywayz i hope to see ya soon!! Keep in touch... my aim sn : Foxybrowneyes03 see ya !
Yeah, Asa's an idiot sometimes. He never told me about that or I might have reminded everyone and we could have all done something^__^ Isn't it weird how every time the season rolls around again, you start thinking about how Sneak Peeks wasn't all that bad? Then you start talking to people about it and they're all "YES, YES IT WAS!! Do not go back into Den of Satan." And yet, you still kind of want too? I'm fighting flashes...but I'm not gonna go back. I do kind of want to visit on opening day, just to see how they're handling it, with like no one that knows anything ~_^

Good luck with getting into Guest Services! my aim sn is myscifilullaby have fun!

------------------
2004 - Never Going Back
2003 - Sneak Peeks Supervisor
2002 - Sneak Peeks TL

I just found out I am working in Guest Services! I think it will be great getting to talk to all those guests!

------------------
Super Screw Crew 2003
Guest Services 2004

I am still waiting for my callback. I am getting very anxious because I want a spot on Magnum.... I really liked that ride last year when I worked it and I would like to be there again this year (even though the auto-spiel isn't necessary). Any one of the 19 rides I worked would be okay, but my hope is Magnum. Please, Please, please!!!

------------------
Hoping to be somewhere in 2004

POB #1 2003

superscrewkristen said:
I just found out I am working in Guest Services! I think it will be great getting to talk to all those guests!

------------------
Super Screw Crew 2003
Guest Services 2004

thats awesome! i might be working with you then...if you wanna chat sometime...my aim sn is foxybrowneyes03!

I will be coming back but I don't know yet... so far my application has been reviewed by both Oz and Karrah, but no call.
this is chad from raptor, as of right now I'm not sure if i'm coming back...if I do I would like to maybe come back when they need help when cp goes to weekends, kind of like what Raptor Jo does every year. I guess I will have to call later in the season to see if i can do that, if not i will definately visit cp alot over the summer to see people!
AH! This is Lance from Guest Services. I think I recognize some of my Sneek Peek friends. . .

Guest services is the coolest job ever! It's a lot of work, trust me. . .but it's the most rewarding job in the park! Well. . .that seasonal employees can do, anyway.

If you have any questions, you can ask me! I will try my best to give you an objective answer. : )

------------------
"Hmm. . .we don't have anything like that. . .but I can give you this comment card."

I just got the call from Knauf today and I'm going to be the ATL at good ol' MF in 2004... can't wait for 2004!!

------------------
'03 MF pride
'04 ATL Millennium

I think guest services would be fun, I like to deal with people, bad guests and all, nothing is a bigger high then to turn an angry guests day around.

------------------
For the latest updated CP Assignments check out http://hometown.aol.com/rideoplifer/staffmain.html

LIVE ENTERTAINMENT said:
AH! This is Lance from Guest Services. I think I recognize some of my Sneek Peek friends. . .

Guest services is the coolest job ever! It's a lot of work, trust me. . .but it's the most rewarding job in the park! Well. . .that seasonal employees can do, anyway.

If you have any questions, you can ask me! I will try my best to give you an objective answer. : )

------------------
"Hmm. . .we don't have anything like that. . .but I can give you this comment card."

Lance ur super awesome! this is suzanne from sneak peeks:) if i get in ill let ya know! miss ya hun!

Sure you could use sun tan lotion, but I think it's more fun to have a retain the tan for several months after leaving the Point after the burn goes away. You can get a farmer's tan that the would make an Amish guy cringe.

------------------
Everything that has a beginning has an end.

The Matrix Revolutions

Our crew is going to be the best this year...already met 6 of them and they're great! I'm pretty excited since our crew last year was always grouchy and "cliquey" Mr. Ott it seems our wish came true...lol

------------------
'03/'04 *Millennium Crew*

GL MF crew plz dont break my baby...

If anybody is working on Bluestreak IM me at KDROmega or email at osuboone@hotmail.com

------------------
Cedar Creek Trading Co. 1999
MF Crew 2002
Sky Ride ATL 2003 /
Turnpike Cars TL 2003
Bluestreak TL 2004

Boone, what makes you think that we are going to break your baby?!

------------------
'03 MF pride
'04 ATL Millennium
*** This post was edited by Swim4life 1/15/2004 12:11:00 PM ***

Yea Boone we won't break your baby, believe me we know how to work her! oh yea. no one feels the force like we do...haha! find shoes steph!

------------------
'03/'04 *Millennium Crew*

steph don't worry about those "cliquey" types...just kindly remind them that high school is over, and no one cares how "sooper kool" they think they are.

------------------
Snake River 2003

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service