Working in 2004?

They call people in complete random order. I'm sure I'm somewhere in leadership and haven't gotten a call, and 1st year people have. Heck, Sky Ride has one ATL and no confirmed TL yet, they have their ways.......

------------------
'04 Who knows
'03 WT crew/ATL Sky Ride
'02 WT crew

2003 was my first season! It was sooo awesome! :) and I can't wait to return! in 03' I worked in ride photos. Started off with Millennium was only there for 2 days, was scheduled over at raptor...liked it over there so much that i stayed there for the rest of the summer then in august I became the TL at Raptor! :). This summer I'm not sure where I will be yet. I am in talks with my silver at the moment! :) All I know is I'm still gonna be a TL. :)

------------------
2004 - I know for sure I'm a TL but don't know where yet
2003 - TL at Raptor photos!

That's what I was wondering....Ott and I are getting nervous since the newbies got hired to MF and we haven't yet....AHHH just call me!

-----------------------

'03 MF Crew

That's Mr. Ott to you, sister Steph. ;)

------------------
Drag Races: 8

What is there to be nervous about, getting put in kiddy kingdom?

------------------
Eddy the retard is awesome.

Okay, I checked the status of my app, and it says it has been reviewed. What do I do now? Wait for a call?
I would wait for their call. If they said to wait a week, I would wait a week. Who knows, it might not even take a week for them to call you back. :)

------------------
Hotel Breakers Desk staff - 2002
Hotel Breakers FOM - 2003
I wish I could come back for another season...:(

------------------
TC 2004. Let the fun begin.

Thunder Canyon 2003

haha if i got put there i'd scream...but no worries anymore, everything's cool right mr.ott? oh by the way i'll be working opening day now.... :)

Steph

--------------------

'03/'04 Millennium Crew

TC eh?? enjoy the ravaging sunburn...not to mention the swarming pestilence that plagues cp in 3 hellish forms...

------------------
Snake River 2003

It's all good guys. TC is the best ride to work hands down. We have fun there. Lots of fun, and if you use this cool thing called SUNSCREEN you don't get a sunburn. A nice tan is all. LoL.

------------------

Thunder Canyon 2003

i dunno about tc being the BEST ride to work...but a friend of mine worked there last year and he enjoyed it. and if the crew is anything like it was last year they'll have a blast. just be prepared to bowl under the influence ;) gannon knows what i'm talking about.

------------------
Snake River 2003

I know what's up man. I worked there last year too. I hope all the new ppl. are as cool as last year we had a blast. But I don't know, we don't have alot of returns from what I know. Just time to meet new ppl. and party again this year. That's what CP is all about, fun, who cares about making money?!

------------------

Thunder Canyon 2003

That's right tiny grasshopper. I, finally, believe it will all be okay.

-Mr. Ott
------------------
Drag Races: 8

Well, my heart is at Thunder, but it's a new summer and it's time for a new ride. GYPSY LADY AND I GOT GEMINI! Can't bear to go back to Thunder, wouldnt be the same without my old crew. They were the best crew, i hope this years crew is even better!
Merch 02
TC 03
Gemini 04
I applied for the first time this year but I haven't received a call from they yet. In my position, would it be worth it to say Dragster or Wicked Twister as my ride of choosing? I'm sure I wouldn't get any of the decent rides. What should I say as a first timer?
It seems like all the forign people are put in Kiddy Kingdom. The last time I was there they were all from Poland. One more thing what does ATL and TL mean
Well, JaisenCP, I'd suggest calling up CP and demanding that you be put on Wicked Twister and yelling at whatever random person answers the phone for not calling you about your application quickly enough.

Also, if you ever DO get a phone interview, be sure to explain how you love children and would love to work any rides where you get to be around them. Mention specifically that the younger they are, the hotter it gets you.

No, in all seriousness, just chill and wait for your call. Be honest about what ride you want, although I highly doubt that you'll actually get it seeing as how you're a new employee. Good luck and I look forward to working with you [assuming you chill out] (and everyone else here) in May!
*** This post was edited by Jimmie Digital 1/11/2004 2:29:15 PM ***

I don't get why you guys keep saying just cause you are a 1st year you won't get a big ride. I know a lot of ppl on Dragster that were first year, I was a first year on Wicked Twister in '02. When they interview you, they get an idea of your attitude, and if they think you can do it, they put you on a big ride, or maybe the ride you ask for. If they put you on a big ride, and you can't handle it, they move you. Not as a punishment, but to keep you happy at CP. First year or 5th year, unless you're in leadership, it doesn't matter.

------------------
'04 Shhhhh ;)

'03 WT crew/ATL Sky Ride
'02 WT crew

if you havent heard anything i would call if i were you! i am coming back for yet another year...3 yrs in counting...

02-power station/sneak peeks

03-sneak peeks

04-??? hopefully guest services

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service