Opening Day 2007!

...And I thought I was a fanatic... ;)

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

TTD 120mph said:
I’m starting my exercise for OD. I even wanted to make a simulated version of the Gemini midway down my street so I can strategically plan out how I’m going to run and evade people and come up with different scenarios and solutions to them......but I turned that idea down.:)

Ha. That is awesome.

I just got back from jogging. I am also dancing with dance dance revolution, But I could not pass up such a beautiful day outside. It is almost 80 out there. It will most likely snow next week. Knowing the weather in lorain.

Mikey

I'll defenitly be there. This will be my 5th opening weekend in a row and I'll be staying at Breakers Express, waking up early and getting in line, I can't believe its only 45 days away!!

Can't wait for 07 season!

I know I promised a picture and well, here it is.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/Dragster420/I3010010.jpg
It's blurry I know, but my sis has my....errr.....her camera so the shot was from my friends camera which you can tell doesn’t take good pics. I don’t know why my sis just doesn’t buy a new one for herself......she can afford it!!!

Anywho, I have good news! I picked the buttons up yesterday and I must say they look VERY NICE! I hope you guys like them and I sure hope they make finding each other ALLLOOOTTT easier.:)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

So you're saying they look sexy? ;)

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

lol Yeah, they're pretty sexy.......though I'm not promising they'll make anyone appear more attractive.;)
OH and I also decided that bringing cupcakes to the meeting is going to be a tad difficult...getting them through the resort gate and all. So I decided to make some cookies........SEXY cookies.:)

They should be easier to manage than cupcakes. I just hope they dont check my backpack asking what I'm doing with 30 buttons and 2 dozen cookies......

They don't check backpacks.

Oh, I could have swore they did one time a couple years ago. I guess not anymore.:P

Those look great! Good job, Adam. I can't wait to get mine. Now, how many pieces of flair am I supposed to have?

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

The Minimum is 19. But, you are allowed to have more flare if you choose.

I cannot wait to get mine either. I am going to wear it to the park all year.

Peace, Mikey

It's still early in the morning so pardon the stupid moment.....but what flair??

You say that like early morning is the ONLY time you have stupid moments.

And for your answer, go watch Office Space.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Wow, thanks John......
I guess just saying that it's early in the morning and I'm not all with it is too much.

And just so ya know, I've never seen Office Space (gasp if it's that shocking).

*** Edited 3/30/2007 2:20:18 PM UTC by TTD 120mph***

What?!! You make me dig up my copy of Me, Myself, and Irene, yet you've never seen Office Space?

Blasphemy. ;)

Then I guess I'll just have to watch it then.:)

Trust me, you'll love it.

You should be able to pick up a copy at any Family Video.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Better yet, stop at the exchange on 250. You ought to be able to find a copy for $5.00 or so. Great movie.

"I am going to need you to come in on Saturday".

Edit: I guess it might be quite a drive down from lincoln park though!!!
*** Edited 3/30/2007 3:06:49 PM UTC by Mikeybo2004***

"It looks like you've been missing a good bit of work lately."

"I wouldn't say I'm exactly missing it."

Funny thing about that movie is that the first time I saw it was in my grade 10 careers class. I went out and bought it the next day.

"E-e-eexcuse that's my stapler."

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service