Closing Weekend 2006

Where would my civic take me?

Would my truck take me Home Home on the Range?

I've got nothing.

Good attempt though. Too bad you don't have a Chevy Colorado, that would have been easier.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Yeah, except a Colorado wouldn't drive to Colorado since it's a Chevy. :)

Aw, just playing on words is all :)

I will be there on fri, sat, and sun. I requested those days off from work when the season began.

im gonna try to come... but i have to work around band competitions!

im a freak for cp

Sounds like I may be the young one of the group if I come (I'm 17), but I actually prefer socializing with adults to kids my age for the most part. Odd, I know. But anyway...I may be there on Sunday afternoon. I'm not completely sure yet though, as I'll be getting back around midnight, one am from our school music dept. trip to Chicago on Saturday night/Sunday morning, and I'm heading back to Mansfield for a special event Sunday morning. But, if I am there, I'll be in my usual bright orange maXair shirt.

Last ride will most likely be maXair, of course. :)

Blue Streak crew 2007
ATL Matterhorn Tri. 2008
Three things you need to fix anything in the universe: duct tape, WD-40, and a hammer. Duct tape if it moves and it shouldn't, WD-40 if it doesn't move and should, and the hammer as the last resort.

I'll be 18, so I'll be in the young age group. Everyone I work with is in their 30s+ so I too associate better with adults.

Two weeks left guys. Do we want to set up a meeting or not? Lets start getting it together now if so. I know Ejh, Mikeybo, and a few others are willing and will be there. I think Sunday at 1:00 in the same place as opening day. I will bring the hotdog chili and a side and Ejh will bring the dogs as said before. Is anyone else here interested in joining us? It would be great to meet you all .

I'd be cool with meeting up, I'm not sure about food though.

I'm cool with a meet up. Even if it's just a quick meet up without any food but just all ride something together.

I'll be there all closing weekend, and would love to meet up. Can't believe the end of the season is almost here.

im goin on sunday. the last ride of the year for me is undecided.

Mantis Photo '09

I'll be there on the last Sunday, and hopefully Saturday as well. Would love to meet up, if we can plan it.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

I'll be there on the last weekend too, going for the last ride of the season on MF for the 4th year in a row.

I will be there all weekend! Last ride of the year...hmm...I will have to think about that!

MF Circuits=3,011(272)

I'll be there on Sunday and I'm up for a meet up sometime, with or without food.

-Paul

So far I've only met Mark and I almost met Shawn. I'd like to meet more. I still think pointbuzz buttons or patches to go on our hats or shirts would be a cool little thing to have to go along with the shirts.

As for sunday, I'm shooting for last ride, and hopefully last train, of the season on Dragster.
I have an idea to anyone who is thinking about doing the same. Just meet up at the enterance 10 minutes before closing and we can all shoot for the last train. I wont be too hard to point out since I'll be wearing all Dragster gear.:)

Hope to see some people there.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

So am I the only one heading to Maggie for the last ride? I'll stop by and say hi Adam on my way to the best coaster in the park ;).

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service