Closing Weekend 2006

Thanks to Vince's incredible awesomeness, my party of two will be there tomorrow (most likely) or Sunday (less likely).

Thanks again, Vince! :) :)

Brandon

Of course the forecast for Monday is 60 degrees and sunny.

Curse you, Mother Nature! Curse you I say!

We'll be there Sunday, the day in which the weather keeps getting worse and worse. It's supposed to be pretty windy all weekend so I'm guessing Space Spiral and Sky Ride will not be in operation...at least.

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

Of coarse,the weather always gets better after a rotton weekend, and the closing weekend to.

Oh god I hope the wind doesnt close Dragster sunday......I'd be devistated. So far I've seen it run in heavy rain, and people have reported it open in high winds......lets I hope it'll be open.:(

*** Edited 10/27/2006 6:19:14 PM UTC by TTD 120mph***

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Does anyone know what rides will probably not be open tonight? Due to the weather.
*** Edited 10/27/2006 7:24:18 PM UTC by Funny Man***

Not the high winds last time I went.... And on the ground I noticed some decent launch room. Two waiting at launch bay; two waiting, full, in station; after that I would've gotten my fourth ride for the... ever.

I just hope Dragster is open enough this weekend to get it's 1 million riders for the season. It would be a shame to be this close, and not make it due to weather. I know the park will be doing everything in its power to keep it running. Unfortunately they can't control the weather.

By the looks of tonight, I doubt it'll be running, tomorrow, and even Sunday is looking bleak.:(

Winds of 40 mph are forecast for sat so very doughtfull

Hey just saw TTD go, maybe it quit raining :-)

Time fpr bed so I can head out tomorrow morning (and so I don't have to watch the Tigers lose again). Reminder,

Sunday

2pm

Frontier Inn patio

See you all there!

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

I'll be there on Sunday.... not sure if i'm meeting up, since I know NONE of you ;)

BDash | Toro | Maverick | Bizarro | Voyage | RFII | X2 | TTD | DBack | Cornball

Well, what better way to meet some of us. Just be at the Frontier Inn patio around 2pm. I'm looking forward to meeting a few more of you.

Yeah same here. See you all (who are attending) tomorrow.:)

Yep, we'll all be able to take a look at the first LSMs which are now in place...

Oops, did I say that? :)

*** Edited 10/29/2006 3:38:10 AM UTC by DBCP***

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

See you all there tomorrow. I'll be the one dressed up like Data. Just kidding... Looking forward to meeting lots of fellow P'Buzzers. :)

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service