Closing Weekend 2006

Weather Channel says:
Friday October 20th, High-49°

^^DULY noted!!:)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Midway Matt and I will be there for the last day (I have to work Saturday). I think we will be on MF for last ride like last year.

Meeting up at 2pm Sunday sounds great!

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

Well I can't believe where the summer and season has went...down to the very last weekend. Its unbelieveable. Its time for me to slip into my yearly 6 month depression, lol.

Trip Count 2003: 13 2004: 24 2005: 22 2006: 25 2007: 25

I'll be there..

Sunday for sure...

I'll see you there. I'm going to be down sometime around 4 on Friday (got the day off work).

Goodbye MrScott

John

We'll be up there around 7-ish on Friday. Are you heading to the park at 4:00, Jugga?

Maybe we should grab some pizza or something that night.

Oh, and maybe catch the Telltale Heart.

I might. It'd be nice just to go check-in early and relax after the drive (its about 3.5-4 from GR). Might stop and grab something to eat in Sandusky too, save at least a little money that way.

And we'll have to get together and go see Tell-Tale heart on Friday as well.

**EDIT** English is my first language, I swear it. **EDIT**

*** Edited 10/23/2006 6:44:24 PM UTC by JuggaLotus***

Goodbye MrScott

John

Works for me. I sent you my cell # in a PM, so just give me a call.

Either way, I'll see you guys Sunday morning bright and early...

Saturday is looking like a possiblity. depends on the cash flow.

Give me a call if you're coming down Saturday. We'll get together (I just hope its not crowded like last weekend apparently was).

Goodbye MrScott

John

I'll be down there around 3-4 on Friday too. We all really should get together somewhere for food. :)

I've never been to anywhere in Sandusky to eat (aside from a McD's or the like). So if you have a bead on a good local spot for some food, I'll meet you there.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Chet & Matts. I'm sure Josh would be down for that too.

Josh and Jen love Chet and Matt's.

We won't be there until 7-ish, though so you guys will have to wait on the pizza goodness. :)

If enough people show up @ 2:00 (Frontier Inn patio I am assuming from earlier posts), how about a woodstock exprees informal take over or something strange like that. I do like the Witch's Wheel idea as well even though I haven't ridden it in like 10 years due to giving it too much "love" on a 100 degree July day with too much alcohol in my system. God I miss those days!!!!! For an UTOT I would so be down for a spin on it .

Whoever meets, I guess we could all agree on something.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

So, am I going to have to start a "line up to punch exit" booth? :)

Actually, once you guys meet me in person, you'll realize my sarcastic sense of humor is exactly that.

If not, I'll throw you under the bus and join in. ;)

If I don't get my posters by the weekend I'll be in that line. ;)

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

I wasn't sure but turns out I will be there closing weekend. Only I will be there working at Mean Streak on Saturday and Sunday! I wasn't sure at first but a phone call and all was set up.

06 - Mean Streak
07 - ATL Antique Cars/Wave Swinger

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service