Closing Weekend 2006

I will be at Magnum Sat as soon as it opens to get some laps in before it gets busy. Not sure what the hair color will be! :) Of course, I might be wearing a hat if it's cold.

Weather is looking to be awesome!!!1111

Friday
Rain showers likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Friday Night
Showers likely. Lows in the mid 30s. East winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Saturday
Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s.

Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s.

Sunday
Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Sunday Night
Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s.

I'm gonna plan on showing up at the Frontier Inn Patio at 2:00 as seems your guys plan...Hope the weather is good...If I'm wrong on the time, let me know.....

Josh

"Show me a 450 in skee ball and I'll show you a wasted childhood."

Thats perfect weather Ben.

Enough "chances" to keep the maybe's away.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Yeah, all the weather forcasts (since I check multiple sources) are looking good.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Just remember that if its raining TTD will NOT be in operation.

But there will still be people waiting in line for it to open.

Goodbye MrScott

John

^^ That's not necessarily true. It was raining this weekend and Dragster was running. It was rolling back a lot, but it was trying.

That's for sure. I rode it in the rain on Sunday night. Thanks to the rain, I got another rollback!

Hopefully it doesn't rain the entire weekend, so TTD can make it to the 1 million rider mark. It should make it sometime on Sunday if all goes well.

WOW did we just get credit for trying to run!?! Thats Amazing!!!

2005-2007 Cedar Point
2007-2008 Dueling Dragons TL
2008- present Sea World Orlando Shamu Lead Area 2

Does anyone have any deals on regular admissions tickets for Sunday? I haven't bought a regular admission is quite some time and have lost track of where I can get the best deal.

Me and my girlfriend are season pass holders and we are taking 4 non-passers this weekend (3 first timers). We are strictly traveling their and back in one day and would like to get a discount on tickets for them. Give me some advice on what deals may be out their.

278 coasters and still counting!

Here's a list.

Goodbye MrScott

John

arms_down said:
WOW did we just get credit for trying to run!?! Thats Amazing!!!

I always give TTD and the crew credit for what they do. I just don't take it nearly to the point of some. ;)

Well this is it, I'll be there everyday this weekend. Hopefully I'll see some of yall.

Trip Count 2003: 13 2004: 24 2005: 22 2006: 25 2007: 25

TTD 120mph said:
Yeah, all the weather forcasts (since I check multiple sources) are looking good.

Looking good? I spent last weekend at the Point with a similar forecast to this coming weekend and it was way too cold to be considered good. Maybe I'm just spoiled by weather in Las Vegas, but I couldn't stand it, spent a good amount of the time in my room and the bar at TGIF's :)

The Amazement Park

Wunderground is showing 70% on Friday, 40 on Saturday. Hopefully we get enough to keep the day-trippers away on Saturday. I'm hoping for a good rain from about 4:30 to 6 on Saturday, enough to keep people who would come for the haunts to decide to stay home.

Goodbye MrScott

John

You know, in college, "day-tripper" meant something else entirely. :)

Brandon

DemonDroppin' said:

TTD 120mph said:

Looking good? I spent last weekend at the Point with a similar forecast to this coming weekend and it was way too cold to be considered good. Maybe I'm just spoiled by weather in Las Vegas, but I couldn't stand it, spent a good amount of the time in my room and the bar at TGIF's :)

By good I mean rain.....but not anymore.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

We will be there all weekend too ejh. We will probably be pulling out around noon on Sunday so we can get back home for the Steeler game. We hope to be in the park by 8:00 Friday night after we check in the hotel. I hope to see all of you there.

I'm not sure if I can do this, but we'll see what happens. I have 2 extra regular admission tickets. PM me if interested. I will be there Saturday and Sunday.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service