Closing Weekend 2006

Well, it's a little over a month away, so here's a roll call. Who's going closing weekend? I'm planning on spending Friday, Saturday and Sunday there. Staying Fri/Sat/Sun nights. Last ride of the season will be Millennium Force again for the 3rd year in a row.

I plan on being there the entire weekend as well. It's hard to believe the end of the season is almost here.

My last ride of the season will be on TTD! :)

I am with Mark :)

Gosh seems like it was just memorial weekend,now were talking end of the season, sure went by fast.

I will be there on friday evening, October 27th. I hope TTD is running so I can get one last ride untill next season. Close of 2006 season will be sad, but we will be closer to Mavericks opening.

I'll be there on closing day. Hopefully I'll get the last ride on Millennium Force this year. I was forced on the 2nd to last train of the season last year.

Season Pass Holder-2003/2004/2005/2006

Closing Day already... *tear*

I'll be there again... going for last train on Millennium Force for the 5th consecutive year... :)

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

I'll be there all weekend as well Ben. Maybe we need an LHP get together.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Doug, I stood in line next to you in line for Millennium Force on closing day! lol

Season Pass Holder-2003/2004/2005/2006

Should be there on Sunday.

Maybe we should set-up a mid day meet up say at the maverick site?

I was thinking that Jugga. As of now, I do not have plans for anywhere. Maybe Josh would be up for LHP too?

Jethro said:
Doug, I stood in line next to you in line for Millennium Force on closing day! lol

Yes! I completely remember. That was so much fun, I can't wait until this year. :)

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. I plan on Magnum for my last ride. I can't wait.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

I'll be at LHP the 27-29.

I'll be there, working, but I'll be there.
Come ride the train and say hello!~ :)

www.cplerr.com

From everyone on the CP&LE, RIP Mayor Scott...~

I'll be there Friday and Saturday night. I'm trying to get a Friday in before then though.

I'll be there Saturday to Sunday - this is the first time I've been able to go for closing weekend, it should be a blast!

I wasn't planning on going, my last day was going to be Oct. 14th. But now that I am reading this, what a great idea. One last run through the park with my two kids. I may be there sunday...

It is REALLY hard to believe that closing time is here already. This summer flew by so quickly. I miss it already.

The end of an amusement park season is always depressing to me.

2009--Dragster Photo

I'm hoping to be there on Sunday.

I'd rather die living than live like I'm dead

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service