Closing Weekend 2006

Josh is up for LHP, for definitely.

I will be staying Friday and Saturday nights, but ducking out early on Sunday so I can avoid the whole "last ride fiasco". I happened to be on the last train of MF with Tony's crew last year, and it was a complete mess.

Yeah, I can't believe its that time already to start talking about the closing. We all were just talking about our Pointbuzz party opening...
http://www.pointbuzz.com/cpplace.aspx?mode=thread&TopicID=17747

I will be there for sure on Sunday since I requested off work, and am actually hoping to on Saturday too. Haven't really decided though on last ride for MF or TTD, did last ride on MF the last two years and Dragster before that.

How comes all these people on here rode on the last train of MF last year, yet nobody said anything when I yelled out, "Anyone here from Pointbuzz?" Somebody needs to have a sign or something.

Trip Count 2003: 13 2004: 24 2005: 22 2006: 25 2007: 25

This should work for a sign.

*EDIT* Fix bad link due to stupid user error.
*** Edited 9/26/2006 8:45:36 PM UTC by JuggaLotus***

Goodbye MrScott

John

ejh, I was too busy getting cussed out by some lady who was shaking her fist at me to hear anyone ask about pointbuzz. :)

As for MY last ride this year? I think I'm going to make it something ridiculous like Woodstock Express or Dispatch Master Transport. Anyone want to join me in rebelling against all the last ride crap?

My last ride is whenever I leave the park as we have a long ride home and like to get there at a decent time.

Mine is usually Magnum, but mostly because thats the last ride we pass on the way out, so its the one that gets ridden.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Yeah, like I said earlier, I'm leaving early this year.

I really don't want to have to deal with that crap.

Firecenter to the Wahhhhmbulance priority 1 we need a wahhhhhhmbulance at Josh's house... ;)

Was it last year that Force went down mechanical just before the last train? Or was that 2 years ago?

Either way, I very well could be interested in LHP Fri & Sat. Sunday night I'll probably just get a Hotel room and head back during the day on Monday.

We could always plan a UTOT (Unofficial take over time) during the day on Sunday and meet up at a ride or something and take over a train.

I'll probably be there Sunday. I havn't decided on Saturday yet. Either way, I'll just be staying at home in Cleveland.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

We will be staying over Friday til Sunday. Hope to see some of youns before we leave. We will probably leave early on Sunday so maybe we can meet up with some of youns on Saturday. Mikeybo, how about a great cake from your wife of Maverick?...lol. Tank, how about some of those brownies? Ejh, if you bring the dogs, I will help you cook them again. lol. As long as we have charcoal and fluid.

^^ Ben I have seen that happen on Gemini, there was alot of screaming, gestures and really really pissed off ride ops.

Sounds like a great time!

Hey coasterking, I can definately bring the dogs and prolly some other things too (since I have a job now and extra money). However, it would need to be on Sunday, cause I requested off work so I will for sure be there. So yeah, I'm totally for that.

Trip Count 2003: 13 2004: 24 2005: 22 2006: 25 2007: 25

I'll be there all closing weekend with Jugga, CoasterN3rd & Co., but like Jugga and Josh, won't be messing around with all that last ride nonsense. I'd rather be home in time for The Simpsons/American Dad/Family Guy anyway. :)

EDITED for uncapitalizationess.
*** Edited 9/27/2006 11:07:19 AM UTC by djDaemon***

Brandon

dj, we have to meet up for sure.

I haven't met Jugga yet, either. As for Ben, eh. :)

Done - I've yet to meet anyone else from PB either. And I have no interest in this "Ben" you speak of. ;)

EDITED to remove idiocy-induced grammar.
*** Edited 9/27/2006 11:02:26 PM UTC by djDaemon***

Brandon

We can all meet Ben at Frog Hopper.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Which, from what I hear, is shorter than you, Jugga. :)

How tall are you?

About 6'3.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Oh, well you've got 3 inches on me and we both have a good foot and a half on Ben. ;)

Wait, he's not here for any of this. It's kind of unfair. Kind of.

Okay, okay. Enough of the short jokes, else Ben will have to put me on his shoulders so we can kick some butt.

Brandon

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service