2015 Dining Plan options announced

Wicked Twister is so much more fun with a buzz...you don't realize you've launched until after you've launched..Then you experience the launch...

Ah fun times...Soon...soon..

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

Jeff said:

Since this already is off-topic, I saw a team of college women at Epcot the other day with matching T-shirts that said, "Look like a BEAUTY, drink like a BEAST."

I read the second word as BREAST.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

thedevariouseffect said:

Wicked Twister is so much more fun with a buzz...you don't realize you've launched until after you've launched..Then you experience the launch...

Ah fun times...Soon...soon..

Agree 100%...try it with Sling Shot....Its a blast

Jeff said:

Man, I went to Friday's once with Pete one Coastermania and had a beer, which turned into, I dunno, lots. Remarkably, maXair was a completely different experience, and there was no regurgitation. But I wouldn't recommend that either.

Good times, that was probably my favorite Coastermania!

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

RCMAC said:

Well, until the next morning when I woke up in the Bon Air with a really, REALLY bad dizzy headache.

And my room was in the Tower...

So, was she cute?

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Um.....
You don't know me very well, do you?

;-)

Thabto said:
http://cpfoodblog.com/2015-cedar-point-dining-plan-updates/

What do you think of this? Will you get the plan? I think the options are better than last year, but I'm still on the fence.

I wish they came out with a plan where you could pay a little extra and go to Midway Market. I still would like an all season drink pass.

If you dont mind me asking what is this dining plan? I worked there in 2009 and i don't remember anything about it. Can you please explain.

Park Services 2009 ❇Ready to return in 2015❇

All of the information for the available dining plans for the 2015 season is located in the article linked in your quote. The information is also on the Cedar Point website, there are several options including a single meal plan, daily plan, season plan, and platinum seasonal etc..

Thank you so much. There are so many changes since I worked there.

Park Services 2009 ❇Ready to return in 2015❇

Indeed there has been, especially if you haven't been to the park since 2009 there are numerous changes and in my opinion, most of them have been overwhelmingly for the better!

No longer 4 hours in between the two meals...you now have to eat in between a lunch and dinner time window for your two meals

All Season Dining Plan

SAVE ALL SEASON!
Satisfy your hunger by adding All Season Dining to your 2015 Season Pass. For one low price, enjoy lunch & dinner any time you visit all season long!

Simply present your season pass at any of the participating locations throughout the park and enjoy lunch (11:30am – 2:30pm) and dinner (4:30pm – 8pm) every time you visit the park in 2015! Dinner times may vary as operating hours vary.

https://www.cedarpoint.com/ticket-category/Meal-Deals#

Last edited by JW Addington,

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

I don't think I've ever seen a product change itself out from under the customer as much as these dining plans.

There goes getting a meal on my way out of the park around closing. First removing the fish sandwich...now this. I am beginning to think it was not money well spent. They should not be changing the rules after the product has been bought.

I'm not happy about this change at all, I hate the idea of time windows when I am allowed to use my dining pass. At the very least that lunch time needs to be from the moment the park opens until whatever time they had listed. I am not certain I would have bought our family the dining plan had these been the terms when I bought them.

Even though I'm sure it says in the fine print that they can change these plans at any time, I don't think this is that big of a problem. My concern after getting the plan would be they eliminate one of my favorite items from the plan. I know they eliminated Midway Market in the middle of the season last year. But I'm just wondering why they made the change just now instead of when they first announced them. They haven't even been open yet for the year to see the impact of the initial plan.

Brian

Legally I am sure they are fine as well, I never read the fine print and that part doesn't matter to me as I understand that they can make this change. I simply do not like the fact that I cant use the dining pass at whatever time I choose as I now must use it inside of 2 windows. The 4 hour time between uses was never an issue for me as I highly doubt we'd be using them more than once a day anyways.

The time frame is annoying. I don't like the idea having to schedule when we eat. We usually eat when everyone is hungry and when it's a good time. Waiting 4 hours in between meals wouldn't have been an issue. But now what I can imagine happening to our family is we aren't hungry enough to eat yet at like 1:15-1:30, so we get in line for a ride. Then the line ends up taking longer than expected and say you don't get off until 2:30. But now you aren't going to get to eat unless want to purchase additional food before 4:30...which maybe I could wait for, but the two kids we bring along, certainly couldn't wait that long. Probably won't be buying this pass this year. Back to packing a car picnic I guess!

Last edited by Coco,

Thabto said:

Even though I'm sure it says in the fine print that they can change these plans at any time, I don't think this is that big of a problem.

Where is this fine print found? I have not seen anything anywhere, whether online or at the park. Nothing was mentioned or provided at time of purchase at the Season Pass Center, thus I did not agree to any fine print.

I thought I remembered checking a box when I got my season pass that I agreed to the terms of service.

Brian

Terms of service of using the online store, not terms of the dining plan?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service