Witches' Wheel Removal Speculation

Are you seriously allowed to bring coolers into the park? Again, I wish they would get something to go with Magnum's anniversary. That would be so cool. But my money is still on a gerstlaur sky roller because I'd love doing this:

But Sledgehammer would be awesome or perhaps a top scan. I was exploring the dreams thread and one user said that Cedar Point built showers for the guests to cool off under. That would be cool to see, and I had one where the dream entailed a restaurant and a swimming pool with a wading end and deep end(which was at 20' deep). We do come up with some pretty good ideas in our heads. šŸ˜†šŸ˜“

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

Skyhawk at Wonderland is super fun. It takes some practice to get flipping but it is an extreme thrill ride once you learn it. It can also basically be a junior windseeker if you decide you just want a tame flying experience.

It's not great for capacity, and I've waited in long lines for it but I would be happy to see more in the chain.

CP Coaster Top 10: 1. Steel Vengeance (40 rides to date) 2. Top Thrill Dragster (191 launches to date, 4 rollbacks) 3. Magnum XL 200 4. Millennium Force 5. Maverick 6. Raptor 7. GateKeeper 8. Valravn 9. Rougarou 10. Gemini

Pete said:
Exactly right, Magnum has been perfection since 1989. Track smoothing would be a horrific modification.

Amen. Iā€™m here at the park right now, and took several laps on Magnum. Fine the way she is, leave her alone! Still an awesome coaster!

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service