A ride that CP doesn't have & you wish it would...

Since we're talking about rides that CP doesn't have, what about a water ride like this to replace the late Shoot the Rapids? Click here.

Last edited by Shawn Meyer,

Shawn, if that ride at Hersheypark doesn't remind anyone of White Water Landing, I don't know what would. Yeah, I'd be down for something along those lines, but it would take up a large footprint.

^^As for putting in a new dark ride structure, two places I've mentioned in the past that wouldn't block any great views are the old STR site (on MF island), and also the current location of the old water tower. You would have to relocate Wardrobe and Matterhorn though. Don't think either would be that hard to do. My 2c.

You know what's funny CPfan? The idea of White water landing never came to mind but that's good that you reminded me and everyone else that reads our comments. Way to go dude! I think it would be cool If they used that water ride concept and kept the layout of the late Shoot the Rapids.

A lot of people have suggested getting a real flume ride again. I definitely agree.

Just found this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HCUtybZZra0

Cedar Point needs one!! No argument.

RMC Mean Streak: 215ft Tall, 75mph, 4 inversions. 2020)ALL BLACK B&M Flying Coaster on Millennium Island. 2023 or 2025) Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter like Takabisha

Maybe in your opinion. But that's definitely arguable. As is any question of what CP should get. Everyone wants different things and even then it rarely matches up with what is best for the park.

I personally never see it happening. 8 riders per train. Yikes. Especially for capacity conscious CP.

Last edited by CoasterCam,

2018- Raptor

CP Top 5- 1)MF 2) Maverick 3) Gatekeeper 4) Top Thrill Dragster 5) Raptor

CP FLYIN said:

NO

Games - 1989 - Beanbag Toss/Break-a-plate

CP FLYIN said:

This and other Euro fighters are nothing more than a Gerstlauer knockoff of an Intamin Blitz coaster (or more so whatever classification Fahrenheit at Hershey Park falls into). Cedar Point has a world class coaster very similar, you might know it as Maverick? So no, I don't think they need this, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited by CPGuru,

A Euro Fighter is redundant, both because of Maverick, and how many coasters with steep drops, launches, and several inversions that CP already has and will have in the future. If anything, the next coaster should either have no inversions or completely non-standard inversions to break the trend, as the last non inverting coaster was TTD in 2003. A Gravity Group or GCI woodie fits perfectly, especially since Evil Streak will be almost assuredly another steel coaster.

CP flyin, I'll never understand why you want cedar point to get a eurofighter so badly. They're cheap coasters that are for smaller parks. Just because cedar point doesn't have something doesn't mean they should.

Burritos, Inspiration Point, Fork Balloon Sports, Cards in the Spokes, Automatic Biographies, Kites, Kung Fu, Trophies, Banana Peels We've Slipped On and Egg Shells We've Tippy Toed Over

I don't think he really cares what CP gets. I think he just wants people to reply to his posts (no matter what they're about), maybe his mom won't let him on Facebook or to tweet.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Is that him?
And if so, are you posting other people's photos here without their knowledge or permission?
And if so, what the hell is wrong with you?

Last edited by RCMAC,

They totally need this!!! No argument!

It's just the public profile/channel photo of the Youtuber Bryce Fourn 2001, a kid who comments on every single theme park related video. He shares a similar writing style to CP Flyin, but I don't know if they're the same person or not.

Last edited by Wisco Woody,

I'm sure that kid is far more mature than our friend Mr. Flyin. Honestly, I've been here 10 years (probably as long as he has been alive), and I might just get my CP news elsewhere. Can't take that much more.

Last edited by Spit,
Games - 1989 - Beanbag Toss/Break-a-plate

I don't know how many of you spend time over at Coasterbuzz, as well - but CP FLYIN is the Tyler Boes of pointbuzz. A serious detriment to the overall enjoyment of this forum, for sure.

HeyIsntThatRob? said:
They totally need this!!! No argument!

Pretty sure he already beat you to mentioning that CP needs one. Or maybe it was someone else. Pilgrim's Plunge 2.0.

2018- Raptor

CP Top 5- 1)MF 2) Maverick 3) Gatekeeper 4) Top Thrill Dragster 5) Raptor

Now now. cp flyin might get a little too enthusiastic at times but we're no better if we talk smack about him like this.

Burritos, Inspiration Point, Fork Balloon Sports, Cards in the Spokes, Automatic Biographies, Kites, Kung Fu, Trophies, Banana Peels We've Slipped On and Egg Shells We've Tippy Toed Over

No, CP FLYIN is terrible, and only contributes noise and senseless chatter. This isn't stopping to their level, it's being honest.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service