Save the date: March 16, 2013

Wow I am also shocked at the comments that being posted right about now. I got a ticket because I payed attention to what was posted to this particular topic. If you didnt add this topic to your favorites,then thats your fault. PointBuzz posted on the home page in enough time for people to prepare themselves to buy a ticket.Everyone knew tickets were going fast reguardless of price. No such thing as unfair treatment to this event. I've been a PointBuzz member for a few months. If I didnt get a ticket I just didnt get a ticket. No big deal. Good website for Cedar Point fans all over.

Chet III

+1

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Well said Chet, and welcome to the boards neighbor! :)

I just started only about 3 months ago posting on Pointbuzz's website. for the last 10 years I had only visited & read Pointbuzz's website. I am not saying that my interest begings & ends with tours My interests with Pointbuzz always with the news & information about Cedar Point. Cedar Point is my favorite park to go to to ride. That's why I visit Pointbuzz quite often. I like the Pointbuzz website. Pointbuzz is a very good website to go to for Cedar Point's news & information. I give it +2

I am getting excited in just over 3 weeks Our fun day! I can't wait to see everyone!!

Life is like a rollercoaster! It is full of ups and downs

Same here, it's going to be so much fun I can't wait

I WILL ALWAYS KICK THE SKY.

Off-Season Tour less than a week away.Can't wait

Chet III

Take lots of awesome photos for the rest of us!!! and bring home the bacon too!

argues just for clicks

This is a good time to remind attendees that an email was sent to the group on March 7. If you didn't get it, let me know.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Frog Hopper King said:
Take lots of awesome photos for the rest of us!!! and bring home the bacon too!

I love the signature LOL

Ha thanks man! I was really striving for that small population of people that will walk over to gatekeeper and say

"....wait...... what?"

argues just for clicks

I had someone ask me where the "inside roller coaster" was while I was sweeping the midway in October. I replied, "Well, about two months ago, it was over there!" :)

Cannot wait for Saturday!

4 summers of employment in ride operations does stuff to you.

I am so jazzed waiting for Saturday! Looking like the weather might be good for us!!! Thats a major positive!!

Life is like a rollercoaster! It is full of ups and downs

Hi Walt just a curiosity how many people got put on the waitlist? Hope you guys take lots of good pictures & videos. Hope to see the presentation videos on the you tube.

Make sure you guys take lots of pictures of gatekeepers station progress!

Countdown two days!!! Looks like its going to be pretty cold and maybe wet though.

If we weren't all crazy we would go insane--Jimmy Buffett

I've been watching the weather as well, forecast began at 10%....went to 30%......now it's at 50% for morning showers! Looks to be cold, wet, and chilly, guess we'll be pulling out the raincoats, boots, and umbrellas.

Even though we'll be cold and wet, we'll be happy and grateful to be there and will be LOVIN' every minute of it!

Has anyone been chosen off the wait list?

There have been no cancellations. We did sell one ticket to the waitlist initially, but only because the ticketing system indicated a sellout with one ticket remaining.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Stay tuned... We have info about opening registration for more folks soon...

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service