Save the date: March 16, 2013

I wonder if any have showed up on craigslist.

Last edited by the ffej man,

I don't think that any of those tickets would show up on Craig's list.Eventhoe I do not deal with the Craig's list. I do not mean to alarm you. Since this tour is very popular it is highly unlikely that you would find any on the Craig's list. Those people are not going to give them up unless someone has an extreme emergency. But you can always look. The waiting list is probably very long by now given that everybody wants to see the gatekeeper up close & hear what's coming up at Cedar Point for this year. I wish you good luck of finding some tickets.

I have my tickets and am very greatful to have them. I know when events around here like this get sold out, tickets show up there. Who else was at the off season event last year? It will be nice to see the people I met last year.

I was there last year ffej, but I don't think I met you haha. There were a lot of people there.

I'm just excited to see what changes will be happening in 2013 :)

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

JuggaLotus said:
And SSL pulls the most important information out of Walt's post. ;)

+1.

Sorry it doesn't count for anything yet.

Let's Get Weird.

You have to have the greatest name on here lol

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Give me a break I was 13. :)

Let's Get Weird.

^I just realized you used the wrong "to" :)

Last edited by Maverick00,

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Come on buzzers I just did a 14 hour shift helping homeowners keep their houses... can I get a "grammatical" break? Lol

Never! :)

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

To add to what Walt said...

The park is not open. The park is donating food and time from people at the park. They don't have to do any of this. That we can get 100 people in for this kind of event at all, while writing a large check to a charitable organization, is awesome at every level.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

^+3^

Last edited by the ffej man,

I wonder if I would be able to donate my time at the park that day without being a current employee.

I wont speak on behalf of PointBuzz, but I would highly doubt it from Cedar Point. I could be wrong because I'm not in the know with Cedar Point, but Cedar Point doesn't deal with volunteers very often. As someone who deals with volunteers on a daily basis, you have to spend a great deal of time and resources for background checks and training. All part of risk management. The only difference between a volunteer and a staff person is staff get paid and volunteers don't.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

They allow volunteers to work their food stands to raise money for school fundraisers and such. I know that for a fact because I've had family members work the stands for a few hours

That is a bit of a different circumstance, but I do know they do that. Great fundraiser for groups. I have done many of those but just not at CP.

Steve Shives

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone and getting to see the park in the off season! Thanks Point buzz Gang for this event!!!

Life is like a rollercoaster! It is full of ups and downs

DSShives said:
...but Cedar Point doesn't deal with volunteers very often.

Have you been to Cedar Point in October?

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

I wasn't talking about groups as fundraiser. Just individual positions. Again, just a guess on my part since I deal with training volunteers on a daily basis. I learn something new everyday on here. :)

Steve Shives

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service