Save the date: March 16, 2013

Our second annual Cedar Point season preview and winter tour event, benefiting Give Kids the World, will take place on March 16, 2013.

Because of capacity restrictions, tickets to the event will be limited and the event will sell out. We have no idea on when registration will begin (it will be at least a few weeks). However, as a benefit to our most active users, info will first be posted here to the forums before it hits social media.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Awesome! Keep us posted

Well, as much as I would love to go, I may not be able to. It will all come down to timing. The timing of the event vs. when my niece's Father Daughter Dance is (that might not be known until some time in January). I've been recruited as the official Photographer for the dance. It is supposed to be in the evening. So, we'll see. I will probably sign up just in case.

Last edited by Jason Hammond,

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

What day does that land on?

Calenders are your friend Shawn. ;)

But it's on a saturday.

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Thanks Walt!!

Can't wait! I attended February's event and it was great. I'm looking forward to this next one! Thanks for setting this up.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

Do you know what the price for tickets will be yet?

Not yet.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Can I get a rundown what this is? I joined in like July or something and have heard of it but I don't know what it is.

I wasn't able to make it to any of the others but I will try and attend this one.

Ride-on

Vette said:
Can I get a rundown what this is? I joined in like July or something and have heard of it but I don't know what it is.

It's an off season tour of the park. Usually Bryan Edwards, the marketing manager, takes us around different sections of the park where aren't allowed to go during the regular season.

Last December we walked through Boneville, went under Mean Streak, walked through the Maverick infield, and also walked under Gemini.

In February, we went over by Windseeker, Wicked Twister, Disaster Transport, and Raptor.

There's also usually a presentation of some sort after the tour, along with food.

Are there any age restrictions on this? My 9yr old daughter would like to go to this.

Dave

We can answer questions a lot more effectively once we have the details about the event.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

What was the cost last year?

I am so looking forward to it!!! I was so sorry I missed it last year due to the weather!!

Life is like a rollercoaster! It is full of ups and downs

Works perfect with my busy March!! The 9th Bon Jovi...16th coasters 23rd party for my niece who is leaving for the Navy!!

Life is like a rollercoaster! It is full of ups and downs

Please keep me informed about this my wife,son,and i have been trying to find info with no luck

Macaronis 93-94

^ Walt and Jeff stated above that more info would come out as the event comes closer. Just keeping checking back on PointBuzz every now and then.

I can't wait! I've never been to one before so I hope I'll get in.

Last edited by Ride On_17,

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service