Save the date: March 16, 2013

I'm going to put in a bid and say it'll be at the helix.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

How long are these tickets on sale? I plan on purchasing mine soon, but I have to figure out my budget since this is tax season.

Shawn Meyer said:
How long are these tickets on sale? I plan on purchasing mine soon, but I have to figure out my budget since this is tax season.

Tickets to this year's tour are gone. Waiting list only. They sold out in a matter of hours.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

SSL488 said:
Anyone think we might see any of the Clarence testing being done?

The real question is, will he bring his saxophone?

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

They originally said testing would begin sometime in March. They also keep saying everything is on schedule. So, my guess would be that track work will be complete, at least one train will be on site and a 50/50 chance that testing may have begun.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

+1 to Jeff

So last year, it took 60 hours to sell out, and this year it took 8-9 hours. I like what Bryan Edwards said at the GOCC holiday party, "Its amazing how many people come when you build a new coaster."

I thought last year going through boneville was great! I would have went this year with or without a new coaster. WalT,Jeff and the crew do a fantastic job with this.

Last edited by the ffej man,

Jeff said:

The real question is, will he bring his saxophone?

Oh my do I hate autocorrect... Stupid iPad apple products. ;)

Too funny SSL, lol. I'm sure we've all been there with bad autocorrects. :)

If they are doing testing by then, I volunteer to replace a sandbag with a live body!

Im sure I'll be banned for this but its worth it. If anyone is willing to sell their ticket I will buy it for 60 and make an additional 20 donation to the coaster charity. Ive literally been checking the site multiple times a day since jan. Waiting on these to become available since I missed last years and still missed this one. Sorry walt and jeff if this is not allowed im just anxious to experience what ive dreamed about since they used to show the commercials of the park frozen in the winter.

There are other ways to get an off-season tour of the park besides PointBuzz. You should consider joining a coaster club. I know GOCC has had off-season events and tours of the park.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

Thanks I will check into that as well. I appreciate it.

You're not alone, Dispatch Master. I've been checking in day after day for info and was surprised I missed it. UGH! Oh well, maybe next year. You should get on the waiting list just in case some tickets open up, you never know.

Good advice to join GOCC or ACE as they have several events planned throughout the year, including off-season.

I am so jazzed! Thanks to all I am going with my hubby!! March is looking to be a awesome month! I have awesome seats to go to Bon Jovi and the 9th and now this tour!!

Life is like a rollercoaster! It is full of ups and downs

SSL488 said:
So how much of the track do you think will be completed by the time of the tour? Anyone think we might see any of the Clarence testing being done?

As long as there are no major setbacks or weather delays, I'm gonna say that track will be finished by the time of the tour. Especially if they work at the same rate they have been yesterday and today.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

Weird question....

In the picture with the shirts, it is a long sleeve shirt. Will the shirt we will be getting be long sleeved too? I know it's a dumb question, but I'm just curious :)

Yes, they are long-sleeve.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Awesome. Thanks!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service