Save the date: March 16, 2013

There's no I in team. :) This has been total group effort. Kara, Bryan, Jeff and I have been working on the details for weeks to make this the ultimate off-season event - and hopefully a tradition for years to come.

Last edited by Walt,

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Just got mine for me and my girlfriend! Can't wait!

Just got my 2. Can't wait for the 16th to get here!

Boy, tickets are going pretty fast. I doubt if there'll be any left by tomorrow, even later tonight.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

Yeah, only 23 tickets left as of 8:00. We might not have to worry about opening it up tomorrow, except for a waiting list. If I remember correctly, we sold out last year in 60 hours. So we're definitely ahead of that pace. :)

Last edited by Walt,

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Make that 14 left after the one I just got @8:22 pm EST. See ya there!

Last edited by CPfan1976,

I'm just glad I got my ticket in time!!

Just got me and my dads tickets. First Pointbuzz tour, so excited. :)

It was great last year. Can't wait for my nephew to see what goes on. He is an up and coming coaster nerd like me!!

^^First one for me, too. From the pictures and videos I saw last year I can't wait to actually go this year.

Just checked to see how many tickets are left: only 9. So if you want to go and haven't gotten yours yet, I'd recommend doing it now. I think they'll be gone in the next hour or two.

Last edited by Ride On_17,

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Wish I wouldn't have bought Daniel Tosh tickets this morning. I have no money for this! Have fun guys.

Let's Get Weird.

Looking forward to the tour with my son. We make parts / ride vehicles for some theme parks at work, but most of those areas are off limits to family tours so this is the next best thing and its something we both enjoy (and a great cause too!)

Wow, such an incredible response! Major props to Walt, Jeff, Bryan and all of you PointBuzzers for making this what is sure to be a great event. I can't tell you how much this means to me and to GKTW, so for now I'll just say thank you. I am so proud that this community and Cedar Point has found such an exciting way to give back.

Kara (car-uh)

Sold out as of 9:55

The wait list has started. This event is one hot ticket. Glad I checked in earlier today.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

I believe my daughter and I might have gotten the last two tickets. Phew!!! She's been talking and looking forward to this for a whole year since we couldn't make it up last year.

That has to be a new record for sales.

Someone cancelled or their credit card didn't clear, at this moment there are two tickets available. There was a wait list 50 minutes ago.

Theres going to be a lot of sad people tomorrow :'(((

Glad I won't be one of them :)

Last edited by Adam5182,

So how much of the track do you think will be completed by the time of the tour? Anyone think we might see any of the Clarence testing being done?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service