Save the date: March 16, 2013

I assume you'll be releasing tickets to people on the waiting list first. Hopefully there's still a few left after that. :-)

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Capacity restrictions have been removed!

http://pointbuzz2013.eventbrite.com

We have a deadline of Friday at Noon EST to sell tickets. You must purchase a ticket to attend and there will be no ticket sales at the door.

Everyone on the waitlist should have an email allowing them to purchase a ticket. If not, you can simply go to the website and buy.

Important event information can be found here: http://pointbuzz.com/c/pbtour13.aspx

Last edited by Walt,

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Hmmmmm... Can I justify an eight hour ride each way?

This is so cool. Did you guys get a bigger room for lunch? I thought the room size was what limited the number to 100 in the first place.

Cedar Point guest since 1974

The logistics of how we'll accommodate the new attendees are still being discussed. A lot of it will depend on how many more we have by noon tomorrow. (That's also why we have a noon cutoff.)

Last edited by Walt,

You guys just made my day -- thanks so much!! :)

The information for the tour indicates the parking lot opens at 11 am, registration starts at 11 am and the tour starts at 11:30. I am thinking the logistics of only a 1/2 hour to get to the registration area may be challenging at best. Any updated information or advice with regard to this timeframe would be appreciated.

Thank you sweet baby jesus!!!!

A special rate for Castaway Bay will be offered to attendees. Full details on that will be available on Friday morning.

Thank you so much. I will really enjoy doing this tour while at the sametime helping kids to better enjoy life while still alive. I appreciate for all you do. You deserve a big thank you from me.I am looking forward to see you all.

There is a very good chance that my wife and I will be unable to make it. If there is anyway for us to sell our tickets back or to someone who wants to go without breaking any forum rules please let me know.

I have a feeling this event is gonna be PACKED. Without capacity, who knows how many people will buy tickets. What if there are hundreds and hundreds of people who buy tickets? Where will there be room for everyone?

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

I don't think there is need to worry about it being overly crowded. As my daughter and I had a good time last year on the trip up to Sandusky telling people we were going to Cedar Point just to see the look on their faces. "You know it's closed right?" It takes a true enthusiast to make the trip to visit when all of the rides are shut down and nothing is open!

I'm excited to hear about the Castaway Bay offer because I need another excuse to spend more time up there. Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday.

Information on the Castaway Bay rate for tonight and tomorrow night has been emailed to all attendees. If you didn't receive the email and are interested, please let me know.

We just learned that there will be a major announcement at the Q&A that you're gonna love... stay tuned!

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Oooh! Oooh! I know what it is! ;)

Director of Communications at Cedar Point

You're special. And I don't mean that in a Radiohead kind of way.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

We really need the +1 button here. :-)

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Darn, I miss the registration, and I miss the re-registration. Fail. :(

Awesome, can't wait to hear what it is

I WILL ALWAYS KICK THE SKY.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service