Save the date: March 16, 2013

I have two tickets for sale. Can be delivered via PDF file. PM me for info.

Jeff said:
We just learned that there will be a major announcement at the Q&A that you're gonna love... stay tuned!

I can't wait! I wish the weather would be better than what's predicted but it'll still be awesome. Now I'm really curious about this announcement... I can probably speak for everyone going tomorrow by saying I don't know how I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight!

Also, how many people ended up signing up during the additional registration time?

Last edited by Ride On_17,

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

Walt and or jeff, will their be any kind of coverage of the event for those who cant make it?

So excited to hear about the announcement!!!!

argues just for clicks

Nope. And we're making everyone sign a non-disclosure agreement, so no one can talk about what they see and hear.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

woah its that big of an announcement oh boy! darn! oh well XD

argues just for clicks

Aww...man. I've got an Abe Lincoln in my pocket for anyone who's willing to share the announcement. :-)

I'm too sexy for my harness!

Endlessly amused by the various entities who post on Facebook that "word on the street" is that there will be an announcement. It's not the word on the street, it's the word on PointBuzz. Thank God they'll all be there and tweeting and Facebooking the announcement!

Of course, it's probably not at all what they expect, but I'm happy to see how ridiculous the speculation gets in the next 14 hours.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

When people hear the word announcement, they tend to think big.

Maybe it's the return of 25 cent cotton candy?

Oh god no. I would think it would be more along the line of the First Rider Auction or the possible new Fun Perks program that KI had last year.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Or it could be the rest of the "story" from Gatekeeprs announcement.

Perhaps you all have actually been invited to Cedar Point to participate in the "Off-season Tour Harlem Shake".

Suddenly I'm not feeling so good. *cough* *cough*

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

I saw someone mention something about there possibly being a GateKeeper mural. Maybe the park's going to ask everyone to be a part of creating it?

I'm leaving in 5 minutes! Today will be great and I can't wait to get there for my first off season tour.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

Finally the day, hope to see alot of you

I WILL ALWAYS KICK THE SKY.

What time can those of us not going on the tour expect to hear the announcement?

I'm very curious to see what the announcement will be. Is anyone going to post it?

There's been a few announcements on PointBuzz's twitter.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Here's a list of announcements/updates so far from Twitter:

Public picnic pavilion will change due to GateKeeper, but picnic areas will still be available.

Park is confident WindSeeker will open with park on May 11.

Auntie Anne’s coming to the park this summer.

Cedar Point will introduce new haunted attraction for HalloWeekends 2013.

Cedar Point taking hard look at adding dark ride in future.

Cedar Point’s WindSeeker will have same evacuation unit as is being installed at Knott’s Berry Farm.

Season pass reward program being evaluated, but not for this season.

Coke Freestyle will be available in GateKeeper plaza.

Hotel Breakers will be first priority in resort improvement plan.

GateKeeper’s two transformers energized yesterday by Ohio Edison, allows for electrical testing to move forward.

New magnetic brakes on Millennium Force will increase efficiency. 3-year paint project will also finish this year.

The A-Frame tops to the front gate restrooms will be removed.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Curious about the new magnetic brakes on MF....how can it be more efficient?

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service