Opening Day 2008!

Panda Express ftw!

Nah it doesn't really matter to me. But Panda Express is delightful...

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

^NO agruing there!!! Panda is da shiznit!!:)

I agree that too large of a party could be turned down. So I think we should just play it safe and make the meeting more of an "after lunch dessert party" at the Demon Drop Pavillion. Plus, there's no chance of the "Oh no I requeseted enough seats for 15 people but only 9 came!!" scenario.

We can follow the party with an unofficial takeover of something.....like Millennium, Maverick, Magnum, Raptor or something.

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Or all of the above ;) I vote for a Dragster takeover, where we all wear ponchos and go for the rollback... Perhaps we can make the train stop before the tophat ;)

Joking... if you didn't know that by now...

BTW... I will be bringing a friend with me both to the P4 party, as well as the Opening Weekend shenanigans... I have recruited another poor soul to the CP crew :)

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

lol I was going to suggest a Dragster but nobody (beside a scarce few) likes Dragster.;)And can't wait to meet this new member!! Will this friend be staying with us at the cabins?

I would vote for Dragster but I'll probably be elsewhere in the park. :(

I vote maybe to dragster and a CERTAINLY to Maverick (Plus that would be the easiest to take over unofficially)

Disaster Transport 2012

Yeah... wherever we get accomodations, he will be staying. He's my friend Kevin. Never been to CP... hehehe... but hes buying a season pass, because I've talked it up enough. :)

I'm down for Dragster. But I'm definitely a Millie kind of guy... And yeah the after-lunch get-together sounds like a good idea to me. This is getting me reeeallly excited. 25 days!

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

I'm game for the Dragster and Panda express takeover.

Terror Island Screamster 08', 09', 10', 11'

Can we dress like pirates when we take them over? Or ninjas? ;)

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

^I vote for NINJAS!!:)
lol, we should really dress, but we can sure talk like pirates.....yarrr matey!!

Sounds good Josh, cant wait. We'll talk more about it this weekend at Kalahari.

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

Panda Express is good too. If we meet at Panda Express, would we could shift the time earlier since we don't need to avoid the noontime rush like at Fridays.

So what would be the ideal time for the Panda Xpress and Dragster takeover?

Dvo said:
Can we dress like pirates when we take them over? Or ninjas? ;)

Lets dress like ninjas dressed as pirates sporting the PointBuzz pins!

That'd rock. :)

I agree that the picnic tables will work better. I am pretty broke. I will have 5 or so in my party. I am not sure on the exact number. Mandi and I are working on a design for the cake. We will be buying stuff soon to make it. Yay!!! KI in 2 days!! finally the end of the off season.

Peace, Mikey

Dont forget at KI, we get in early by 30 min. 
I'll be there, but not dressed like a ninja, but sporting
the badge of honor aka PB button.

So have people gotten their accommodations booked, and ready to go? I know I have! I really am getting excited now... Under 20 days!!

What time should we do the Point Park Opening Panda Party? (aka PPOPP) ;)

My accommodations at the Burj Sandusky are all set...thanks in total to Josh and I can't wait to see everyone again, especially Bryan. What a great way to welcome in the new season - a few skyscraper swings, good friends, the Wii, and pandas of course. Speaking of those little creatures, they won't be ready to eat until at least noon but I'm thinking we could meander on over there sometime around 1 or 2 depending on crowds and the like. Just a general ballpark figure, but we'll have to see how the day plays out.

-TO THE SPIRE!!!

MF crew 2003/2004
coasting since '83

I still need to book a place in Bayside.

Seeing how the link on the OnPoint blog isn't working, does anyone know what time the Season Pass Processing Center opens on opening day? I want to be there very early so that I can get through the mess as fast as possible.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service