Opening Day 2008!

I don't know about breakfast, but definately for lunch. 
Now that we have a contact person, we should try to 
obtain a total count. 

Terror Island Screamster 08', 09', 10', 11'

Everyone Email me (at webmaster@coasterfanbase.com) how many are coming and ill start tallying it all up.

Disaster Transport 2012

Or we can just do it here.....I'll be bringing 4-6 people.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

ok so...

TTD 120mph: 4-6

Coastmani: 2

Stratacoasters: .....

just add your name and the # of people with a reply

I'll have 2 (including me obviously)

Disaster Transport 2012

I'll be there. = 1

Last edited by Mark Small,

I will definitely be there..as i am every year.

Well guys, after being forced to take a year off with our first pregnany, my wife and I will be back opening weekend. We're not going opening day, but rather arriving that day, and hitting CP on Sunday and then the traditional First Monday Ride-a-thon....I missed those Dragster walk-ons!

I remember bumping into a few of you near Maverick and then Mean Streak on closing day last year (our only visit)...I'm assuming you will all be around the whole weekend?

Hope to meet some of you again...see you on the midway!

Promoter of fog.

I enlcuded you in the list Mark.:)

I will be there.Is everyone meeting at the picnic tables up front im guessing lol.And what time at?

2007 trips=39..08 trips=47..09 trips=79
maverick rides=143
dragster rollbacks=27

2-3 at TGI Fridays

Disaster Transport 2012

I will be there to.

-Paul

Youre included in my list as well Paul.:)

I'll be there, coming by myself. First opening day for me!

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

I'll be there with one other person.

Count me in. I've been there the last few years.

"Show me a 450 in skee ball and I'll show you a wasted childhood."

So I think we should get enough tables for around 20-25 people...just to be safe. I dont know how many have said they're coming, and it's too late for me to start counting.:)

With that many people, we may be denied by Fridays. Especially with it being opening weekend and all. I still think it may be better to do our own get together and not burden the Fridays employees with all of us... but perhaps thats just me.

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

Josh, you'll have to message me on the plans for opening weekend and when and where we'll be staying. I think I can get that Monday off in addition so we'll essentially have the 10th through the 12th, right? Sounds like fun.

Oh, and I agree that Fridays is probably the wrong strategy for opening weekend as it could be WAAAAY too busy to expect decent in-and-out service (start of season + new employees = training fiasco) . I do think something different and on our own might be more appropriate and convenient for all of us. This DOES NOT MEAN Famous Daves, however, so I'm on the record for not recommending that.

-TO THE SPIRE!!!

MF crew 2003/2004
coasting since '83

I agree. Never thought that Friday's would probably turn our party down. So what's the plan then? Picnic tables by Demon Drop like last year?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service