Opening Day 2008!

And we'll see if we can hang the sign.:)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

I think the most likely meeting for most people would be the small get together to have some cake. Some people aren't going to want to spent $15 bucks at the Midway Market.

Trip Count 2003: 13 2004: 24 2005: 22 2006: 25 2007: 25

Im in and I will have 2-4 people still working it out probably 2

Disaster Transport 2012

^^That's what makes Fridays a good choice, you dont have to pay up front before seating. Plus there's a menu to pick from so nobodys being forced to get something.

I like the Friday's idea, especially if we can bring the cake there, so count me in.

-Paul

That should work for me. I love a good Friday's Chicken Sandwich!

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

Alright, so we are going to meet at Fridays this year then. Early afternoon, 2 or 3?

Trip Count 2003: 13 2004: 24 2005: 22 2006: 25 2007: 25

Fridays sounds like a good idea. I am tentatively planning to go this year.

I love Friday's! I'll be there :) Looking forward to meeting all of ya. When it gets closer to opening day, I'm assuming there will be a well-laid out plan of the gathering and such? I hope so, because without a strict agenda I'm just going to get caught up in riding Millennium Force all day =P

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

As for time, we should go a little after the lunch rush but reserve a table at least an hour before we decide to go. 2 or 3 would work.

So is anyone up for volunteering to be the contact person and call CP/Hotel Breakers ahead of time? I would do it myself, but I'm jammed with tests that week before. The important thing is to perhaps set up a reservation and find out if we can bring our own cake in? If not, we need to do two meetings (cake, and Fridays) but that wouldn't be too difficult, especially if we had the cake eating in the SC lot, or a Campers Village/Lighthouse Point picnic site.

I am sure Breakers will be cool with people eating a cake somewhere.

It will just creep out the employees. They will be saying "wow they're are people celebrating the opening of the park"

I'm sure it will be fine bringing the cake to Fridays. Of course
we might get weird looks from people, but they are just 
jealous that they are not eating cake. We can have the cake and
eat it too. 38 days! Should we start a head count?

Last edited by CoastMani,

Terror Island Screamster 08', 09', 10', 11'

Someone should make a site where we can put our name in and how many people we're bringing.

Try this one.

Brandon

I should be there. I'll be making plans within the next week. It seems though, the my wife has scheduled a Tastefully Simple party for that Saturday, so I may be flying solo, and then back with her on the second weekend.

Goodbye MrScott

John

31 days...

Last edited by CoastMani,

Terror Island Screamster 08', 09', 10', 11'

If you guys want I can be the contact person.

P.S. I will be there both Friday and Saturday.

P.P.S. I will be the guy in the Coasterfanbase.com shirt and Maverick Hat.

Disaster Transport 2012

I'll be the one with the banner.;)
Speaking of which, how should I go about this? Should I give it to someone to put up......preferably the person who is going to set up whatever is necessary at the table?

If needed I can make it to the table with whoever is going to be there early and put it up myself (being the sign guy and all).

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

30 days and counting!!! YAY!!! Is anyone planning to meet for breakfast early Saturday morning? I'm game for that if anyone else is. Diannas' is close by.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service