Halloweekends 2011

Im not good at finding things. The only thing i can find is the Terror Island path( Im pretty sure its terror Island, but im not to positive)

RIP DEMON DROP I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

From the Dragstercam, you can see the new path as well as the Terror Island path.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

josh88 said:
I actually still haven't applied I'll hopefully know for sure by the end of next week if I will be in the area and still able to work of if I've finally got a real job with a salary.

You will be missed if you're not able to make it back. The whole "real job" thing can suck sometimes. I'm fortunate that mine has a schedule that permits me to partake in the Halloweekends fun.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Trust me, its been a love/hate thing. I really WANT to be here for more seasons but if I get the job, I'm moving to a salaried long term position. I've already started looking into other parks near where I'll be to keep doing it and I've still got my gear so I'll keep sliding. As much as I want to keep working the idea of actually being able to have a free fall weekend for the first time in years and getting to see things from the guest perspective is something I've been missing as well. Plus maybe I'll actually get some decent video of things finally.

FF 06, 07
FZ 08, 09, 10
S.T.A. - died with the Fright Zone

I found it (:

RIP DEMON DROP I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

I haven't... I can see the Terror Island path in the lower right. Where should I be looking?

The new path is nearly unnoticeable with all the foliage grown in.

Near TTD's "Finish Line", you'll notice some blacktop/asphalt on the right side (as viewed from the TTD cam, of course). That's either the beginning or end of the new HW haunt. The other end of that path is located near TTD's unload area. The path meanders beneath Iron Dragon.

Brandon

There it is.... Thanks. Looking forward to it!

Hello! I am new to this forum, but not new to Cedar Point's Halloweekends. I went to Cedar Point last friday to try to find some "clues" for the new haunted house/walkthrough. It is very clear where the new haunted walkthrough will be, due to the ribbon marks right by and under the Iron Dragon, along with the freshly paved sidewalks that go through the woods. I got very intrested, and decided to take the long wait to ride the Iron Dragon. While riding, a saw a long pathway that went under the Iron Dragon, through the forest, and then led out right by the exit of the Top Thrill Dragster. Even workers were walking the pathway, and saw many walking through the walkway and around the island. Now, I know many jobs are being assigned for the different haunted houses, and was wondering if anyone is employed IN the new haunted walkthrough this year, and if you can share what kind of theme it is. My guess is that Cedar Point will redo and improve the Werewolf theme, just like they turned lair of the Vampire into Club Blood. Does anyone else have any ideas of what the new haunted theme will be? I can not WAIT to find out :] Also, there is a warehouse right behind the bathrooms located where the train tracks and pathway meets by the Gemini, and saw they were building a new "wooden structure" that looked almost like a cabin or house. It had a window, door, and a roof where a platform stood, like somebody could stand there and scare or jump down. I also saw the FrightZone Skull along with other Halloweekends items, so my guess the new wooden structure has to be for the new Haunted Walkthrough :]

you won't (or rather shouldn't) get what the new zone is out of people working there. mostly because these posts get monitored and there's that whole clause about not posting things in employee contracts. that being said, I won't be there this year and I will say that the changes you'll see at HW this year won't be like the changes you mentioned, not just slight retoolings, they are new ideas and fairly significant changes.

FF 06, 07
FZ 08, 09, 10

I had a feeling that the workers had to sign a contract to make sure not to release any info before Cedar Point does, but I still kept my fingers crossed for maybe an exception. And on the website, it states they will have the same number of haunted houses and walkthroughs as they did last year, so is one house/walkthrough getting transformed or just not coming back next year to make room for a new attraction? I believe that all of the zones and houses were a success from going there last year. (Just the crowds were my only upset) And what you said Josh about complete new ideas makes me very excited! I love a new theme. It makes the suspense for opening day grow even more! I still have a hope for an outer space/alien haunted attraction. I believe either KI or Knotts have done that theme before, and I know Cedar Point can pull it off. All I can say is I can not wait for the release. When do they normally announce the new haunted attraction? I went there last year around mid August and found signs saying what the new haunted house was. (The Asylum)

While I have no idea when they plan to announce things for this year, mid August sounds about right for when past Halloweekends announcements have come out.

I am beyond pumped for this season already. It's going to be a great year.

I can confirm that we can't give away anything! No offense, but I love my jobs and it's not worth giving up information, whether we know things or not, and risk losing my job! I know others will agree :)

To all the screamsters who are on this Forum, I just wanted to thank you for all your guy's hard work! I have been going to Halloweekends since I was rather young, and you guys always do a wonderful job. I laugh, I scream, then I laugh some more. It is just one amazing trip that I always look forward too it. I can not wait to see what happens this year!

Woodstock, as far as I know, the site must be wrong. it should be 1 more as I don't believe anything is being cut

Club Blood, Toy Factory, Boecklings, Asylum
Fear Faire, Carnevil, Terror Island, Fright Zone, Cornstalkers, new area

should be at 10 for next season

FF 06, 07
FZ 08, 09, 10

I can't wait to see what the new thing will be

Mr. Woodstock said:
To all the screamsters who are on this Forum, I just wanted to thank you for all your guy's hard work! I have been going to Halloweekends since I was rather young, and you guys always do a wonderful job. I laugh, I scream, then I laugh some more. It is just one amazing trip that I always look forward too it. I can not wait to see what happens this year!

Thank you so much for that! I know I can speak on behalf of all of us that that is wonderful to hear and we work hard to make it the best experience for every guest! We'll see you this year ;)

^ Ditto. It's always nice to hear our work being appreciated.

I agree, you guys do an amazing job. For those of you who work in the Carn Evil, I would like to thank you for making me more afraid of clowns than I already am :)

You are welcome SSL488. We are planning new things in Carnevil to make you even more afraid of clowns. When you stop by say hi to Kilroy if you get a chance. That is if you can stop screaming for a quick second.

"Chuckie"- Happy Jack Toy Factory Screamster 2009. 2010-11 Kilroy the Clown Carnevil Screamster
2012 Blood on the bayou.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service