Cedar Point's 2011 ride will target thrill seekers

FunAndOnly said:
i liked invertigo, i actually dont think vekoma is all that bad, carolina cobra, invertigo, thunder hawk, arrowsmith, and everest arent bad rides, and rather fun

Plus X-Flight at Geauga Lake in its last few years when the lines for it were nonexistant.

On second thought let's not go to Six Flags, 'tis a silly place.

oh ya i forgot x flight that ride was great a b&m flier wud be better but x flit isnt bad

I wish they would just announce what the ride is.

Well it IS about as mid-August as it gets.

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

There is only what 15 more days in August or around that? We gotta be close.

Let's Get Weird.

Yeah, and on his youtube he keeps claiming Cedar Points new ride is Renegade from Valleyfair, which obviously is not true. He just covered up the Valleyfair logo with the Cedar Point logo.

Last edited by ThunderbirdsMT,

FunAndOnly I am not trying to be rude or moderate, but you need to read #1. http://pointbuzz.com/Forums/Thread/14492.aspx

I and most other people don't care if you spell something wrong here and there, but chat shorthand is so annoying to read.

Pepsi Refresh is saving one coaster at a time: http://pep.si/bTTsfc

ThunderbirdsMT said:
Yeah, and on his youtube he keeps claiming Cedar Points new ride is Renegade from Carowinds, which obviously is not true. He just covered up the Carowinds logo with the Cedar Point logo.

renegade is actually valleyfair

Maybe it was the week of mid August. ??? Though I do agree, they should be announcing it soon.

On second thought let's not go to Six Flags, 'tis a silly place.

coolkid2345 said:
FunAndOnly I am not trying to be rude or moderate, but you need to read #1. http://pointbuzz.com/Forums/Thread/14492.aspx

I and most other people don't care if you spell something wrong here and there, but chat shorthand is so annoying to read.

OK, I will talk in better Grammer.

I think the GM said in the Sandusky Register so-called interview that the announcement would come "later this month".

80+ coasters and counting

Then why are you claiming its Cdar Points new ride when you know its not?

If you wanna talk about changing current rides put Floor less Sit-down seat trains on mantis. that would be a great ride than! I have no problem with Mean Streak as it is now. It was always a favorite of mine.

Halloweekends Screamster!
Fear Faire 2010-2011

KevinL332 said:
If you wanna talk about changing current rides put Floor less Sit-down seat trains on mantis. that would be a great ride than! I have no problem with Mean Streak as it is now. It was always a favorite of mine.

You cannot do that. Mantis is not designed to be a floorless coaster.

They already have an inverted.

Last edited by Blimst,

A floor less coaster would work, an inverted coaster would not. you would have to change every inch of track for that to work

Halloweekends Screamster!
Fear Faire 2010-2011

Norman Sted said:

Ensign Smith said:
Perhaps the reference to 'airtime' simply means that the time on the ride is spent in the air.

That's one of the things I stated on the last page...

Not that it's particularly relevant three hours and 59 pages later, but yeah, you did mention that first. I was skimming to catch up, and I didn't catch it. :)

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

I think I'm just going to wait until the announcement. I can't take this any more.

@TopThrillCedarPoint -- That might be the CaSe :) but I think there might be something more to the capitalization for the clue. Also I would not rule out a flying coaster or dive machine yet.

EDIT: Also I would not rule out the starflyer or a wooden coaster either based on the clues so far. So we're basically in the same spot before the 1st Facebook clue, most of us on here don't really know for sure.

Last edited by skiboi007,

If it hasn't been brought up yet, the anagram, with respect to the capitalization of some letters, would also spell out mt AIRIE, a location in Indiana. Some have said that this is the birthplace of Mr. G.A. Boeckling, but I have not found a viable source for that last bit.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service