Cedar Point's 2011 ride will target thrill seekers

Tim, I agree. The B&M comment that FunAndOnly made no sense at all. Dinn Corp has been defunct for almost 20 years. Vekoma is not in any way relevant to B&M.

Pepsi Refresh is saving one coaster at a time: http://pep.si/bTTsfc

Mt. Airie, Indiana better not mean Indianapolis 500 theme

Coasterfan17 said:
Mt. Airie, Indiana better not mean Indianapolis 500 theme

i dont think they would have room for that lol

I'm just observing from the sidelines at the moment.

Airtime eh? Not to get off-topic, but I wish I could have been on here when the post was,well......posted. Sadly I was golfing XP; oddly enough this about as straightforward of a clue as I was expecting. ;)

Last edited by TheRealLasagna,

On second thought let's not go to Six Flags, 'tis a silly place.

OKSIRYDOC said:
I don't know either, but yeah haha. I wonder when the next hint will be dropped.

I'd say tomorrow.

i was just reading tim's comment, and thought maybe tm stands for "teen market."

Last edited by FunAndOnly,

djcarl said:
http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=IEItRmA&t=1000&a=n

By the time I got to the bottom of that list, I fully expected to see "Do, a deer, a female deer". :)

People on Facebook confuse me..............why do so many people think it's going to be/want it to be a Vekoma Boomerang???

TheRealLasagna said:
People on Facebook confuse me..............why do so many people think it's going to be/want it to be a Vekoma Boomerang???

dont be dissin vekoma boomerangs, they are great fun, carolina cobra is the best

I really don't like boomerangs. Cedar Point builds unique rides, not rides that can be found at any park that can afford a boomerang which is most of them.

The only person really hyping the Vekoma Boomerang is a troll (Russ something) who claimed in the discussion board that they changed the name of King Da Ka to Kingdom Kong.

80+ coasters and counting

OKSIRYDOC said:
I really don't like boomerangs. Cedar Point builds unique rides, not rides that can be found at any park that can afford a boomerang which is most of them.

why dont you like them? they go backwards its pure awesome

FunAndOnly said:

dont be dissin vekoma boomerangs, they are great fun, carolina cobra is the best

They are fun, but of all the great (usually) innovative rides Cedar Point has gotten over the years, I just don't see a Vekoma Boomerang fitting in. Unless of course it was a flying boomerang and it went over 500 feet. ;)

Tim Seydell said:
The only person really hyping the Vekoma Boomerang is a troll (Russ something) who claimed in the discussion board that they changed the name of King Da Ka to Kingdom Kong.

Haha that's almost believable, and Top Thrill Dragster is now Top Hill Carster.

Rode Invertigo at KI on Father's Day. It's a Vekoma boomerang. Hope they don't build one. Pretty blah ride IMO.

OKSIRYDOC said:

Tim Seydell said:

Haha that's almost believable, and Top Thrill Dragster is now Top Hill Carster.

rofl thats hilarious wat about top chill sno cones

Invertigo was adequate, at least it's a bit more interesting than just a plain sit down one. Plus I'm pretty sure that the RPH on those sorts of rides isn't very good.

i liked invertigo, i actually dont think vekoma is all that bad, carolina cobra, invertigo, thunder hawk, arrowsmith, and everest arent bad rides, and rather fun

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service