Cedar Point's 2011 ride will target thrill seekers

Shivering timbers is one of my Favorite wooden coasters ever, Its a great ride and I would love to see a ride like that come to Cedar Point!

Halloweekends Screamster!
Fear Faire 2010-2011

Well, they hit 500,000. Now wheres the clue? Huh? Huh? Huh? lol

Phew! That's a relief! If an arbitrary number on Facebook hadn't been reached, we might have never found out what the new ride is!

The path you tread is narrow, and the drop is sheer and very high.

As I posted on the facebook discussion, why would CP get a B+M this year when last year they made the comment "not taking the beamer out for a spin this year, or next year for that matter"?

Last edited by Tim Seydell,

80+ coasters and counting

Tim Seydell said:
As I posted on the facebook discussion, why would CP get a B+M this year when last year they made the comment "not taking the beamer out for a spin this year, or next year for that matter"?

True story. Like it has also been said, there are holes in everyones ideas.

Tim Seydell said:

I've been seeing that quote pop up a lot lately.

"we're not taking the beamer out....." ...."this year, or next year..."

That quote was made in 2009, when giving the hints on 2010.
"This year" - 2009
"Next Year" - 2010

So I wouldn't COMPLETELY lose hope on that. :)

Last edited by !,

I personally don't care for a flying Coaster, I don't like the idea of being supported by a harness. I've said it before I really want a B&M Diving Machine!

Halloweekends Screamster!
Fear Faire 2010-2011

Erik Lee said:
Didn't they try to make an awesome woodie that broke records and did something new in Southern Ohio? What was the name of that one? All I know is it SBNO. Big woodies don't seem to work. All they do is make chiropractors more money when you get back home. I'll take a smaller one, thank you.

They tried that in the back of Frontier Town, too. Which just further proves your point--100ft+ woodies don't really work that well.

This Isn't A Hospital--It's An Insane Asylum!

Captain Hawkeye said:

Erik Lee said:
Didn't they try to make an awesome woodie that broke records and did something new in Southern Ohio? What was the name of that one? All I know is it SBNO. Big woodies don't seem to work. All they do is make chiropractors more money when you get back home. I'll take a smaller one, thank you.

They tried that in the back of Frontier Town, too. Which just further proves your point--100ft+ woodies don't really work that well.

So The Beast at KI doesnt work that well? Or El Toro, or Colossos?

CPF said:
Guys, check this out. This is my post somewhere else, but I didn't feel like retyping it, so I will just link you.

http://coaster-net.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10215-cedar-point-20...ntry233556

I honestly think that that is the hint!

Or you are too lazy to type it.

Pepsi Refresh is saving one coaster at a time: http://pep.si/bTTsfc

Also it hasnt been announced where Stratosoar is going. Or if they are even using it.

PrawoJazdy said:
I don't want to derail the thread, but I will say this. Michigans Adventure is a hidden gem. No long waits on a "busy" Saturday and some great rides.

Yea, I recently went there and there were no lines for Thunderhawk or Shivering Timbers. I only went on those 2 twice and ripcord because it was so hot, and even though I didn't want to go to the water park, I did anyway cause it was super hot. Had sunburn everywhere.

Ride on, my friends!
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/TopThrillCedarPoint

First facebook clue: IEItRmA.

ok then...

AIR tIme

figured it out "AIRtImE"

Airtime

Love the word games :)

Last edited by Chase Gilbert,

500,000! IEItRmA.
just posted on facebook

Wonder what the point of the capitalization (or non-capitalization seeing how all but two are capital) is.

To confuse us

Ride on, my friends!
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/TopThrillCedarPoint

AIRtImE?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service