Cedar Point's 2011 ride will target thrill seekers

My brother in law and his wife both work at CP, and have for a number of years, and the rumors among employees seem to change on a weekly basis. I would think that the number of people at CP who actually know whats going in is very very small.

As far as the time frame for a woodie, wouldn't it depend on whether they were getting a pre-fab model or something custom? If it were pre-fab, I would think construction time would be a lot shorter than a custom job. Plus you think about footers and everything that has to go under a ride like a coaster, the variables just seem to add up to the point where it becomes a "who knows" until the announcement is made.

Okay what i got out of only the interviews is that it might be a dark but very intense dark ride which would kinda bring back memories, and also he might not be afraid of heights (millenium) but he might be terrified of haunted houses. Which would still be considered a thrill ride?

And only 631 more followers till we get some more clues!

Cant wait for 500,000! ive been checking back every min for like 24 hours

I was thinking if it was a wooden coaster, Mean Streak would be starting to come down now right...lol. Just kidding.

Guys, check this out. This is my post somewhere else, but I didn't feel like retyping it, so I will just link you.

http://coaster-net.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10215-cedar-point-20...ntry233556

I honestly think that that is the hint!

Norman Sted said:
Lets not play with ourselves here. Just because you work at Cedar Point, you have no better insight than we do. CP did not tell you what the new ride will be or give you any hints. Lets not lead anyone on these boards to believe that

lets take the fact that i know that ocean motion has been up for sale since last season and chaos was not ready for the season and i work in the receiving warehouse where everything comes Thur including the 2011 model for the new ride i also know they where talking about relocating the beach gate back in April also the markings someone has found have been there since April i did remember coming across some posters for marketing that would say that the new ride is a coaster i was in marketing when they were working on the 2011 season do not let MR.Kenizel fool u

If i am wrong tell me
I am not prefect neither is anyone else

I said the first paragraph. I do not know why you quoted me on the rest of that stuff when it was not me who said it. I don't speak with grammer as poor as that is. Your correct, nobody is perfect including yourself but lets not make things up about you working for Cedar Point and your knowing about the new ride. You may work for Cedar Point I suppose but you know absolutely nothing about the 2011 attraction.

Last edited by Norman Sted,

Now 281 people! Though I do wonder if they're going to be watching their page and (hopefully) posting the clue when they get EXACTLY 500,000 people who like it, for it would seem tough to do that. Either way, it should be at 500,000 probably within half an hour!

Last edited by TheRealLasagna,

On second thought let's not go to Six Flags, 'tis a silly place.

TheRealLasagna said:
Now 281 people! Though I do wonder if they're going to be watching their page and (hopefully) posting the clue when they get EXACTLY 500,000 people who like it.

I hope they do just that. It is Sunday though, whoever does the updating or posting may not work today. If that is the case they would wait until Monday I would think. Either way I am praying they are on standby right now waiting for it to hit 500,000.

Norman Sted said:

I hope they do just that. It is Sunday though, whoever does the updating or posting may not work today. If that is the case they would wait until Monday I would think. Either way I am praying they are on standby right now waiting for it to hit 500,000.

I completely agree.

On another note I have yet to give my opinion or guess as to what we will see new for the park in 2011. I think a roller coaster will be built.

Did you guys all ignore my post?!? I think I may have proven that it will be a coaster! >:(

CPF said:
Did you guys all ignore my post?!? I think I may have proven that it will be a coaster! >:(

no i am leaning towards a coaster to i think a cool woodie like MF

If i am wrong tell me

CPF said:

I saw your post. You may have evidence, you may not. Everyone who is doing exactly what you did is stretching and pulling information to fit a theory. Everyone can believe what they want to believe at this time because there is not enough evidence to support any theory at this time. In time, when we recieve more clues, I except some of these theories to make more sense and others to become diminished.

CPF said:

Proven, maybe not. But given a reason as to why it may be a coaster, perhaps.

Edit: Ninja'd by Norman Sted. :)

Last edited by TheRealLasagna,

Joe2899 said:

CPF said:

no i am leaning towards a coaster to i think a cool woodie like MF

I did not know that Millenium Force was a woodie and or a woodie could ever be constructed like Millenium Force.

i was referring to have a ride like MF as a Woodie i believe it can be done I thank steel coasters SUCK i prefer Woodies

If i am wrong tell me

Didn't they try to make an awesome woodie that broke records and did something new in Southern Ohio? What was the name of that one? All I know is it SBNO. Big woodies don't seem to work. All they do is make chiropractors more money when you get back home. I'll take a smaller one, thank you.

windixie06

Joe2899 said:
i was referring to have a ride like MF as a Woodie i believe it can be done I thank steel coasters SUCK i prefer Woodies

I guess you did not read the part where I said "and or construct a woodie like Millenium Force"?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service