Cedar Point's 2011 ride will target thrill seekers

That's a far cry from this....

djDaemon said:

According to another source, this new Intamin creation may be a new prototype creation we haven’t seen anywhere else before. Stay Tuned!

Again, I'd bet dollars-to-donuts the unnamed "source" is the ever-reliable mcccoy lassus of Pointbuzz.

But yeah, we'll see.

Last edited by Kyle2154,

CPboy77 said:
A new Intamin prototype? *shivers*

At least it'll be reliable. And hey, the announcement's early this year. That means that Intamin has eleven whole months until the ride opens.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Kyle - what do you want?

DJ admitted he was wrong when it was pointed out that screamscape made up....I mean posted their info at 5am and Lassus regurgitated it 4 hours later.

He's right though, just because screamscape came first doesn't make the info any more reliable.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Ahhh, I was wondering where "pissing match Kyle" was. Mystery solved! ;)

Brandon

@jugga: Aww, that's so cute!

@Ensign: Tell me about it, the thought of it being intamin is scary. I wonder if they will put up a "Coming opening day 2011, lol, who are we kidding?!" sign if it is indeed intamin.

The only prototype Intamin is qualified to design is the new CP trash can logo.

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

^^^Not true.

They have been producing these for years now....

http://coasterbuzz.com/Forums/Thread/57609.aspx?id=812451

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Hey, give them some credit for the innovation of the 80% capacity log flume boat. That hadn't been done before.

The path you tread is narrow, and the drop is sheer and very high.

According to tambo's soon-to-be-closed thread, the new ride will not be from Intamin.

Brandon

I only see two quick paragraphs from the sandusky paper, neither of which say anything about intamin. I also didn't see where he confirmed it was going in the beach area, though it's starting to look more and more likely.

The article is only available to "E-Paper" subscribers.

Brandon

Can anyone who has the e-paper confirm that Kinzel does say it's going in the "beach area" and that Intamin is not building it?

I believe tambo confirmed exactly that. :)

Brandon

I read the article and it specifically states that the ride will not be built by Intaride. It's not a direct quote from Kinzel, but it's reasonable to assume that's where the information game from.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

So that means no one will complain about this new attraction, right?

Brandon

Does the Intamin love never stop with you? Half your comments lately have been something sarcastic in an effort to show how overrated blaming intamin is...

But if it's a coaster, then yes, it is about darn time to go with someone else.

Can't wait to see what they come up with...I'm SO glad it's not going to be an Intamin!

-Eric

Relax, Kyle. It's a joke. There has been an absurd amount of Intamin bashing lately, and much of it is pretty silly. A perfect example would be you perceiving this funning as my "Intamin love". Because, as we all know, you can only either unabashedly love or constantly bash Intamin. There is no middle ground.

So yeah, I like to make fun of such silliness. I'm a jerk like that.

Last edited by djDaemon,

Brandon

Obviously it's going to be a Vekoma ;)

Or maybe Jeff's favorite ride HyperSuckit XLC :)

Last edited by pointperson,

Visual Scan!
First Top Thrill Dragster train of 2011!
Rollbacks: 1st Triple Rollback of 2009!

Alright, they're bringing the old haunted house back!!!.....................LOL,just kiddin.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service