Cedar Point's 2011 ride will target thrill seekers

when i saw the diaper I imediantly thought of the WAY you sit with like the bar thing right in ur lil crotch....that would make sense for a starflyer type.

People who don't know me think I'm quiet...People who do, wish i was!

crazy horse said:

buckeyeminister said:
Okay, there are 70 plus rides at Cedar Point (not counting Soak City and Challenge Park). 17 of those are roller coasters. The vast majority of the rest would fall into the "family" category. It's a family park. Live with it. If you want to spend the money to travel to Orlando, spend twice as much on admission to just about every park there, more power to ya. Fewer people in line in front of me and my family next summer.

Thank you gilbert for saying that. Smartest thing said in here for quite some time.

Wait a min...In the other thread, you just said it's a thrill park.

CP is a thrill park and a damn good one. I like drop towers, and I want more coasters and thrill rides. CP is a successful park that has built a reputation around thrill rides. Parks dont care about stupid blogs from people like you. I happen to enjoy DT and Meanstreak.
After your done playing your little roller coaster tycoon game, take your family to florida and stay away from CP. Leave their rides for us to enjoy.

Like I told you in the other thread. It's more than just about what "you" want.Besides that, Disney seems to be doing just fine with the "double the cost" parks that YOU don't want to go to.

Sounds like someone needs to get themself laid.:)

Okay dumb dumb. TIme to address your idiotic comments. My point in the other thread is that we have plenty of family rides already. some of you act as if there are none. CP had a great mix of coasters, flats, and thrill rides.
People will always take families to Disney and Universal. Hello, its in FLorida. CP will NEVER be able to compete with those FLorida parks in that aspect. DO you really think people will change their minds and come to CP instead of Universal if they have a harry potter land? THe answer is no. Sandusky versus Orlando? If a family can afford it they will go to FLorida.
Wake up moron. I didnt contradict myself at all.

Sounds like you and your boyfriend are having issues!!

So it looks like the Wind Seeker is going to sit 64 people. (64 crayons clue) That's my guess on it, anybody else think it could mean anything else?

New clue up....Crayons???? Not to sure about this clue.....

Crayons?

I think it's safe to assume this means 64 people at a time. That would help with the capacity quite a bit if that is indeed the case.

Promoter of fog.

Windmill, Dinosaur, and a couple walking on the beach. I see how all three of those fit a windseeker/starflyer. WIndmill= high winds and spinning. Dinosaur= Stratosaur and tall Couple on beach= Double seats and located at the beach. What people are saying about the diaper and crayons are kind of iffy to me. Also did anyone but me notice that the facebook page said that tuesday the park would be telling what the 2011 plans were. They didnt specifically say the 2011 ride announcement. Could the crayon and diaper clues be that a new kiddy ride is going in along with a starflyer/windseeker ...... Just a thought....

Last edited by inversionsarebetter,

Could mean multicolored seats.

Yes! A 64 person capacity train woodie! That's a record breaker, can't wait to ride it with 63 of my closest friends.

;-P

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

So you used your second post to point out that your first post was your first post? How very narcissistic of you...

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Maybe there will be some cool light show added to the new ride or big wheel. That would be a really nice addition to the park atmosphere after dark. Probably wishful thinking though.

No coaster will ever be too fast or too tall!

A new Snoopy Coloring Book Funtime Area For Toddlers?

Ok, I've been gone a few days and there has been like 20 new pages so I'm just going to wait. I just really hope windseeker or starflyer is wrong

Ride on, my friends!
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/TopThrillCedarPoint

It's def going to be a Wind Seeker.

CPboy77 said:
It's def going to be a Wind Seeker.

It seems as though it will be. Speaking of the new ride, I went to Kennywood yesterday and looking at Pitfall (251 feet) I just can't imagine a swing ride being 400 ft, though that may not be the plan anymore.

Last edited by TheRealLasagna,

On second thought let's not go to Six Flags, 'tis a silly place.

Built to the Dutch manufacturer’s usual sturdy standards, the park ridestands 65-meters-tall and features hinged steel arms, rather thanchains, allowing it to operate at higher wind speeds (equivalent tomost other amusement rides). It also features a high 50-passengercapacity (25 twin seats).

this is what i found on the mondial site so the 64 crayons idea is wrong even the specs for starflyer do not fit the 64 crayons clue

here is the specs for starflyer
Approx 600
passengers/hour

If i am wrong tell me
I am not prefect neither is anyone else

here is what i just read was the patent for starflyer is pending so is mondial's patent makes u wonder what is going on with that story in the sandusky register the other day

If i am wrong tell me
I am not prefect neither is anyone else

Ahh, but 2 side-by-side 32 passenger coaster trains = 64.

(wishful thinking, I know)

inversionsarebetter said:
Windmill, Dinosaur, and a couple walking on the beach. I see how all three of those fit a windseeker/starflyer. WIndmill= high winds and spinning. Dinosaur= Stratosaur and tall Couple on beach= Double seats and located at the beach. What people are saying about the diaper and crayons are kind of iffy to me. Also did anyone but me notice that the facebook page said that tuesday the park would be telling what the 2011 plans were. They didnt specifically say the 2011 ride announcement. Could the crayon and diaper clues be that a new kiddy ride is going in along with a starflyer/windseeker ...... Just a thought....

Well it is being announced on a "Tues"-day....

kidding.

The crayons could mean a whole slew of things. Multicolored ride (would look better than a solid colored tower with solid colored arms) or passenger capacity per course among others.

Before anyone goes freaking out about the link to the site "64crayons.com", it is a closed day care center according to google maps, it is a home residence and is permanently closed as a day care. Although I'm sure someone is going to figure out that the Blue Streak (get it, coloring, streaks) opened in 64' ;)

80+ coasters and counting

A taller tower, 400 ft, would likely require a bigger pole.
A bigger pole would be able to accommodate more seats, 32 sets of 2 = 64

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service