2014 - Changes to Platinum Pass Benefits

Because it's illegal? (assuming it is indeed in violation of the ADA) Also, because if they are allowed to keep it open for non-disabled, what's the incentive for them to make it compliant?

Honestly, you're pointing to this as far as the sad state of our country?

45Wheelgun said:
I called CP about the Bring-a-Friend benefit. On the two special weekends (May 16-18 is one of them) you can get up to 4 people in for $19.9x each and they do get to get into the park an hour earlier than the public opening time.

Good thing too, I would have made my friends wait in the car while I got some riding in!

That's good to know, but I have another question. On those weekends, passholder appreciation weekend is going on. They have late night ERT on some of those nights, and I'm curious as to if friends can stay for that, also.

Shaun said:
The platinum Pass is the best deal ever because you get one hour early entry and you get to go to Cedar Point the whole year for free as well as the free parking and you get free access to all the parks owned by Cedar Fair and you get to get in hallo weekends free and into the Soak City waterpark and all of these perks listed this is AWESOME!

like +1

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

thedevariouseffect said:
No in past years I used to take my giant Windseeker cup and get the same refill deal, or I would pay double (wooo) because it was bigger. Now, you have to buy that years cup to get the deal.

and they are smaller cups now. wth?

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger

Lusyrsgirl said:
Back to topic: wonder when list of perks will be out. Trying to book room ahead during a ride night and I can't get a pass discount on the room using the 2013 code of PASS. I hope they don't discontinue the discount!

try it now with promotional and code PASS

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger

Fresh cut fry deal is back!

@TonyClarkCP: You asked, we listened. The Platinum Passholder fresh-cut fries AND Toft's Sunday Sundae deals are back! https://t.co/1keOpE75D3

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

^^^Just saw that!!! Happy days are here again!

I was perfectly happy with the 10% off yesterday, but now we can go back to the, "Charge me a chili cheese fry, without the chili or cheese, please," routine that people just don't understand. :)

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

We are extremely excited about the Fry deal! We used it all the time last year!!! Happy Family!!! :)

I'm extremely happy with the fry deal making its way back! UNLIKE SOME people in here, that can never say anything POSITIVE. It's a good deal, and should never have been taken away in the first place!! WHOOPEEE!!!

Woo! I might just have to get some fries again. Between that and the season dining pass, I'm going to be stuffed this season. ;)

The Fry deal is back!

In related news, lines will be getting shorter on Wicked Twister, MF, and TTD as fewer guests will be able to buckle the seatbelts!

If I buy Fastlane in one of the Gift Shops that sell it, can I get a Platinum Pass discount on it?

no

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

What is the cost of the fry deal this year? Does anyone know?

$7.29 + tax on Gemini midway.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service