2007 Ride Testing

< some witty comment about a Wambulance... or something like "Stop eating the play-doh" ... or "Am I going to have to pull this forum over and come back there?!" >

Mark

kirk06 said:
I've never seen someone on a forum make themselves look like such an ass, but it seems that each time I visit Pointbuzz, you seem to set the bar higher for yourself.

Good for you. You should meet me in person...

Loopy said:

I'll have to remember that one for future reference when Ensign starts babbling about nothingness again. ;)

How many existentialists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Everytime that I come onto this web site, someone is always in a pissing match. Thank god that the park opens soon.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Well, it can't be that bad, since you keep coming back. Plus, it's not like the season has anything to do with it.

Brandon

Actually, it will probably get worse once the season starts. That's when a plethora of newbies and fair weather posters start showing up, causing problems. :)

Not to mention when school is out.

Goodbye MrScott

John

^Yeah, I can't wait for school to be out.

That way when I go to customer's homes all their snotty nosed rugrats are running around trying to grab my tools.

Sorry if any of you are offended that are still in school. ;)

Ensign Smith said:

How many existentialists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Two - Kierkegaard and Nietzsche

After them, it lost all meaning.

Seriously though, I dunno, how many?

P.S. There's no pissing matches going on, just a hatred for stupidity is all.

*** Edited 3/22/2007 4:37:39 PM UTC by Loopy***

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

Don't forget to add "whiny kids" to the hatred list, Brian. :)

Or ones that continuously interrupt you while you're tying to explain to their Mommy or Daddy how stupid they are for trying to add their own splitter in the line that feeds their internet. And the parent just stands there and asks the kid nicely to please be quiet.

I'm sorry, we're off on a tangent here...complaint for general human stupidity is now over, I return you to your regularly scheduled coaster discussion. :)

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

That's why I checked with the cable company as to what kind of splitter I needed. Worked fine. Then they gave me one for free when they came and re-installed the box.

Goodbye MrScott

John

^^^ Close. The answer is: "But what does the light bulb really mean? Who defines its purpose? And can the light bulb truly be screwed, or does it in fact screw itself?" Sorry, a little philosophy humor.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

hah adding splitters causes packet loss. :( I found that out the hard way.

I decided Cable TV (even if I'm getting it for free) doesn't compare to DirecTV and I'm antsy to get my dish installed at my new place.

The funny part of these pissing matches is that if anyone met Josh in person they wouldn't talk ****.

Since this thread hasen't been closed, I figured I'ld talk about ride testing here (there's a couple of threads to choose from at the moment :) ).

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2898/mavwebzs5.png[url][url]

Look at Maverick's train. I think it's further up the track, than it's been before. Actually you can see the front of the train pointing slightly upwards on the launch hill (or is it an optical illusion?). I can't really tell wether there's water dummies or not, but I think so.

No big deal, I'm just excited about testing commencing soon. ;)

*** Edited 3/22/2007 9:31:21 PM UTC by Paradroid[DK]***

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."
-Ken :::Denmark's No. 1 Cedar Point Fan:::
R.I.P. MrScott ~~<@

i think i can see that being ready for testing, but i dont know about it pointing up.

-Justin
EMT-Acadian Ambulance
Twitter
Blogger

I'm pretty sure it's pointing up in the picture. Especially by looking at the angle of the front seats, front car.

If you look at the webcams now, they are both on "ARCHIVED IMAGE". Could testing be going on now, or is it still too early? (it sure is a weird coincidence)...

*** Edited 3/22/2007 10:50:50 PM UTC by Paradroid[DK]***

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."
-Ken :::Denmark's No. 1 Cedar Point Fan:::
R.I.P. MrScott ~~<@

Both the webcams go to an "archived photo" at 6 pm EST due to the fact that it gets dark and a black screen would not be that entertaining.

Thats why we have the Funcoast cam to watch.

bholcomb said:
I'm all about watching the frog hopper test.

Truthfully, I'd be more excited to see Frog Hopper test (which was undoubtly my favorite ride for quite some time) than say...Raptor. :)

Summer was made for a Cedar Point day~

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

It doesnt get dark till like 7:30 EST now. Cant they change it?

Let's Get Weird.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service