2007 Ride Testing

I agree with that much, seeing the park come back to life IS a pleasing sight. I can't wait to go to the season pass center in April!! I'm thinking about making it a tradition.:)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Yeah, it IS cool seeing the park come slowly out of its winter sleep. Not that I am personally a fan of 'hey...guess what ride I saw testing on such and such webcam' threads, I just can't see putting others down for their excitement.

This is my first season pass, after visiting once every year since '76. Its just now, with CF widespread ownership, it makes it worth my while since I live within daytrip distance of several parks.

Maybe I'll make it a tradition, too. :)

My new tradition includes a stop at Battery Park for some panoramic views and then top the day off with an enjoyable dinner at a nice restaurant with my firends.:)

Zcorpius said:
I just can't see putting others down for their excitement.

There's a lot of time left, and everything will test. There's no need to start discussing one ride at a time and get psyched up now.

That's like sitting on a farm and watching cows give birth so you can drool about the future steaks.

Not to mention we're still a month away from testing. Its just too early to start discussing stuff testing.

Goodbye MrScott

John

I like that analogy Josh. Good work.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

The only ride we should be worried about or get excited to start see test is Maverick.:)

3300th post yay!

*** Edited 3/7/2007 5:52:43 AM UTC by TTD 120mph***

^ Agreed - That's really the only ride we haven't seen run, and most of the excitement behind testing is seeing a ride run for the first time(s).

I am more excited for this ride than any other in the past. I really think CP outdid themselves. Can't wait to see it test...hell, can't wait to ride!

Hell, I need a road trip to get out there for a day to two to ride that sucker!

2005: CP Group Utility (Garbage Detail)
Coaster Junkie From NH
Working at MHT airport

Zcorpius said:
Its funny how talking about something positive happening at the park can be criticized by so many. I've been a member long enough to know how it works around here, but I can't believe that people who say some have nothing better to do, have nothing better to do, themselves, than talk smack about others. Sorry, end of rant. :)

Its soo true, you make a lot of sense.

Its funny that people complain that other people have nothing better to do that post about things on here when people post that they make their ****whatever post that day. And they say people need to find something better to do.

Why doesn't everyone just be nice and leave people alone that just want to get excited and talk about the park. Not everyone one is on the site all the time....

Disaster Transport TL 2010
Blue Streak TL 2009
Wicked Twister ATL 2008
Wicked Twister Crew 2007
Wicked Twister Crew 2006

Yeah I know were going to see alot of these posts now but Skyhawk was testing today.

wickeddragster88 said:
Some mangled garbage.

What?

Oh, I get it. You're upset because some people on the internet don't play nice.

Well, I stand by my original statements.

OK, #1 - Where the heck did you pull that quote from, Josh? I looked through this whole thread more than once, I guess he/she deleted it.

#2 - If there are people around not playing nice, why wasn't I invited?

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

E x i t english

What are you talking about. I never said that. Don't quote me and post things that I never said.

If your going to quote me, quote what I actually said.
*** Edited 3/22/2007 3:07:09 AM UTC by wickeddragster88***

Disaster Transport TL 2010
Blue Streak TL 2009
Wicked Twister ATL 2008
Wicked Twister Crew 2007
Wicked Twister Crew 2006

Forum dysfunction is a beautiful thing to behold. ;)

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

It's called paraphrasing, ladies and gents.

Brandon

*smacks self on forehead*

DOH! I'm such a schmuck.

I'll have to remember that one for future reference when Ensign starts babbling about nothingness again. ;)

EDIT: To comment on Josh's post at the bottom of the previous page.

Mmmmmmmmm Veal.

*** Edited 3/22/2007 10:56:07 AM UTC by Loopy***

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

e x i t english said:
What?

Oh, I get it. You're upset because some people on the internet don't play nice.

Well, I stand by my original statements.

I've never seen someone on a forum make themselves look like such an ass, but it seems that each time I visit Pointbuzz, you seem to set the bar higher for yourself.

2007 - Wicked Twister
2008 - Wicked Twister
2009 - (Walt Disney World) Space Mountain/Tomorrowland Speedway

wickeddragster88 said:
E x i t english

If your going to quote me, quote what I actually said.

1.) It's "you're" not "your".

2.) read Dj's post - What you said was too long so I paraphrased to show that I was directing at you.

So, next time "your" going to get defensive, get "you're" facts straight.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service