2007 Ride Testing

If you happen to see or even get a picture of a ride testing tell us here. And say when it happened(date).

Favorite Coasters 1.MF 2. TTD 3. Raptor 4. Gemini 5. Magnum
Maverick perhaps? I wanna RIDE ON.

When do they usually start ride testing?

They already have.

Well, skyhawk tested a bit. The hardcore testing won't start until April, its a bit early to be worrying about it now.

Goodbye MrScott

John

don't quote me on it, but to get approved for operation by the state of ohio (it's actually the department of agriculture or something) every ride has to have 100 hours of running time on it. Untill then no guests are allowed to ride it, and the employees aren't supposed to either. I know of at least one ride that in 2004 was passed the nignt before /morning of opening day.

Demon Drop 2004
Castaway Bay Lifeguard 04-05

Who cares if they start testing? This thread is annually the most pointless thread of each season.

I don't think it's pointless, because the people who live far away still like to find out whats going on at the park. not pointless, just interesting for those who have noting else to do.

Millennium Force Crew 2007
TBA 2008

I dont think its pointless neither, always nice to see the park come to life after winter,and to see the rides get tested. :-)

It may not be pointless to some people but it is getting old and too expected every offseason to some of us who have been on here for a while. If I notice something testing, I just keep it to myself........that is except for Dragster.:)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Yes, completely pointless.

You won't be able to ride the rides, let alone see them in operation, so why bother talking about it?

I guess people seriously have nothing better to do, Josh.

OMG BEN! I think I just saw them testing Sir Rub-a-Dub's-Tubs from the SkyRide cam. I swear I did.

There was a union guy testing out a toilet over lunch hour today!

-Tambo

So according to liebevision, that toilet needs about 100 hours of runnning time to be authorized.:)

The union should have that taken care of in a week, no problem, then.

Brandon

I'm all about watching the frog hopper test.

Dude that's what I was just about to get excited about....lol. :) Next we can see if Jr. Gemini is testing.

Its funny how talking about something positive happening at the park can be criticized by so many. I've been a member long enough to know how it works around here, but I can't believe that people who say some have nothing better to do, have nothing better to do, themselves, than talk smack about others. Sorry, end of rant. :)

That's how the universe known as PointBuzz works.:)

Its mysteries are as unknown as the deep oceans themselves.

I live 190 miles from Cedar Point, yet two weeks ago, my son and I were trudging through the snow at Battery Park just to take a few pics and get a good look as we try to get thru the latter parts of the off-season. The only mistake we made was going on Sunday and Monday, the two days the Bay Harbor is closed... I don't think we should be criticized for our love of all things Cedar Point.

Seeing the park slowly come back to life over the next two months will be a very satisfying experience.

I have nothing better to do. :)

Gilbert, Vegan Rider

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service