2007 Ride Testing

maXaiRaptor said:
one down..so many more to go. personally i can't WAIT for FROG HOPPER to test! :-D
*** Edited 3/26/2007 8:08:45 PM UTC by maXaiRaptor***

Forget Frog Hopper it's all aobut the Snoopy Bounce testing. ;-)

Yeah, I saw Power Tower test today, and I'm pretty dang sure I saw something moving around Iron Dragon. It's so hard to tell on the cam, Iron Dragon looks like spaghetti. ;)

http://cpplace.white.prohosting.com/

Arguing with a coaster enthusiast is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while, you realize the pig enjoys it.

Great! Now everytime I see ID on the Funcam I'll think of spaghetti and get hungry! Thanks coasterguy, it's all your fault!:)
And I'm all for Frog Hopper testing action! Heck, forget Maverick on opening day, who's with me for the first riders of the season on Frog Hopper?!!:)

*** Edited 3/26/2007 10:11:26 PM UTC by TTD 120mph***

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

TTD 120mph said:
I'll think of spaghetti and get hungary!

While you're over there, why not get Austria and Romania? They're like the bread on a Hungary sandwich! ;)

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

lol..im up for it as long as im not working

-Justin
EMT-Acadian Ambulance
Twitter
Blogger

^^It wouldnt be a Turkey sandwich by any chance would it?;)

I actually prefer some Sir Rub A Dub Tubs testing action myself.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

nevermind...
*** Edited 3/27/2007 1:39:45 AM UTC by maXaiRaptor***

-Justin
EMT-Acadian Ambulance
Twitter
Blogger

^ - I think Michael Jackson and R. Kelly are thinking the same thing.

Goodbye MrScott

John

^Now that is sick .... really funny, but sick.

Steak sounds good Josh. Too bad I've been trying to cut red meat out of my diet :(

Yeah, I haven't had much red meat lately at all. Either way, the analogy works.

By the way Bryan and Adam, all of that food is good as long as it's not fried in too much Greece.

Yeah, you'll want to fry in something with less fat like Italy or France.

Goodbye MrScott

John

This question doesn't go out to anyone in particular, but what is the big deal about ride testing?

CP will be opening on Opening Day, not any earlier or later, and all the rides will be tested and working. Why is there a concern or curiosity over what rides are testing? Why is the testing schedule interesting?

This will be CP's 137th Opening Day. I think they have everything worked out by now.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

For me, living 9 hours away, its just exciting to get to see the park slowly coming back together. I love seeing them test, because it gets me pumped for my upcoming trip! It's not to check and see if they have everything worked out, its just fun to see them moving again after 6 months.

^^ Watch it, Pete. Some of the kiddies around here will bite your head off for a statement like that. I said the same thing a couple of pages ago and I think I made a few of them cry. ;-(

-Josh

lol You're soo evil Josh!
Sure glad I'm not a kiddy anymore....otherwise I'd be crying too ::wipes tears from eyes inconspicuously:: :)

*** Edited 3/27/2007 11:42:40 PM UTC by TTD 120mph***

e x i t english said:
^^ Watch it, Pete. Some of the kiddies around here will bite your head off for a statement like that. I said the same thing a couple of pages ago and I think I made a few of them cry. ;-(

-Josh

The only difference is that Pete asked a question nicely and didn't complain that people are asking what rides are testing.

For me I know all the rides get tested every off season, but it is still intersting to see when certain rides get tested.

Disaster Transport TL 2010
Blue Streak TL 2009
Wicked Twister ATL 2008
Wicked Twister Crew 2007
Wicked Twister Crew 2006

I'm fascinated by anything mechanical.

I love knowing that the rides were in pieces and now they're not. The rides are being put back together, in better condition than they were when taken apart, and they are now being tested.

And hopefully, there aren't any leftover pieces :)

I feel the same way, I love mechanical things, finding out how they work and how they go together.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service