The Boardwalk - New for 2023

Everything’s stayed the same there, except Bayou was removed and expanded into the much larger French Quarter Confections, with a nice, brand new building. Corral, near Cedar Downs, was completely rebuilt that same year, also a nice new building with indoor service.
On the other side of the midway Pink’s was out and Mac Shack was in but that building didn’t change. And those were some of the new additions for the unfortunate 2020 anniversary season, so it’s been a minute.

Been more than a minute. They renamed the theater back in 2009. You might need to expand your list a bit if you want to include everything that's changed.

I don’t. I think for some reason they were referring to all that “was torn down” in Downtown Cedar Point whatever the heck that is. I’m out.

You're out? After you've been all in this whole time? You're too invested now! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by vwhoward,

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

If they were to do a Downtown Cedar Point idea, it would make more sense to house this area closer to the resorts and not inside of the park. The old Cedars location would be a nightmare since it is on the opposite side of the park from Breakers and the campground.

As I watch the exit ramp of Wild mouse come together, I now wonder if the small building that will be there will serve multi purpose as an electrical building but also as a photo building . Four across seating will make for some nice family photos of some young folks possible first coaster experience.

Last edited by jo linn,

It appears they're installing some sort of electrical cabinets in the building today.

Brandon

I wonder if WCO will give any teasers about the small building.

Promoter of fog.

According to ElToroRyan the small building will be the centerpiece of the Q&A presentation.

#WhatsInTheSmallBuilding

Brandon

Small Building > Shed?

I dont know if its beach maintenance or what but it looks like they are moving a lot of sand behind the new pavillion out into the lake... maybe a small pier?

Kevinj:

I wonder if WCO will give any teasers about the small building.

That's a shed sir...

All the focus on this small building, what about that small building:

https://forums.pointbuzz.com/Forums/PostLink/621944

Last edited by Hudson,

I mean, the building could have a backward launch.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Hudson:

what about that small building:

The building on the far left in front of the Gatekeeper Plaza? Maybe a new Bathroom and or changing area for the beach? It looks to be inside the park so the changing rooms is less likely. Also less likely for it to be a new building for the parasail and jet ski rentals.

Hard to tell with the wheel in the way, but it doesn't look like anything's been started on it. There's still time though, the ice cream building and whatever's replacing roost haven't been started yet either.

So you know how the gulls literally attack you if you have food on the midway? I had a piece of pizza almost

snatched from my hands near The Raptor. Do you think the gulls will be hanging out on the new building's

outside areas to attack guests? This could really be a problem, don't you think?

Jo Linn said:

"As I watch the exit ramp of Wild mouse come together, I now wonder if the small building that will be there will serve multi purpose as an electrical building but also as a photo building?".....

I'm thinking electrical supply for Wild Mouse, Matterhorn, the Atomic Scrambler, and the new food building behind there.

The Boardwalk area looks like a giant sandbox today.

I am puzzled by the gaping hole in the roof of the new restaurant that matches the black hole in the roof on the drawings.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service