Cedar Point Legacy Walk

We've yet to receive our replicas but I'm certain that is a non essential business. I would imagine the legacy walk has been halted in park as well

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

Heard back from the park again (wow the response time is SSLLLLOOOOOOOOW). No go on the PointBuzz exception...

John T Reidy

*Dates*

Mr Skyward (was he keen on that name?)

——————

Pete Babic

*Dates*

On The Rocks

——————

CP Fans Remember

*Name*

*Dates*

——————

????

Last edited by Shane Denmark,

ROUNDABOUND.

i think the bottom one is the best

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

He was not keen on the name "Mr. Skyward". He was aware of it and didn't really like it.

Talked to John several times over the years. Even rode Vertigo with him once. :)

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

Concur, CP Fans Remember is best.

Voting for CP fans remembers as well

Red Garter Rob- Thanks for letting me know... Do you know the origin of the name?

I’ll email the park tonight and go with “CP Fans Remember” unless anyone else has another idea. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

ROUNDABOUND.

If I remember correctly it was because he was always looking to the sky while he walked around.

It was a combo of that and even if he was in a building, he would put his arm up in the air to read his watch like when he would stop in at the Garter.

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

Just received an update about the replica bricks. Engraver is back at limited production and our bricks should arrive to our home this Saturday.

Joe

I'm hoping my mini brick arrives soon, I ordered a brick back in January, but didn't purchase a replica brick until March, so I'm sure I still have a while to wait.

I got mine. When you look at the live webcam #1. All the Bricks are not placed in yet. They are sitting out of the square.

It's hard to tell, but it does indeed look like they have laid some of the bricks (the ones that arrived before the shutdown), and maybe filled the rest of the area with concrete. I figured with everything being pushed back a year, that the bricks wouldn't be placed this year.

That’s kind of a shame. But I guess they didn’t want to place bricks that potentially no one could see if things went really sideways.

I got my replica brick today. Funny, I don’t remember how or why I worded it this way, but I guess I did.

Got our replicas today! Sweet! At least I can enjoy something CP related this year.

Joe

Got our replica brick today. :)

That is all.

Promoter of fog.

When did you order your brick? And how do they ship it?

I ordered on quite literally the last day you could in order to ensure it being placed for the season. I forget what that date was, but I recall ordering it that day.

And it came via Pony Express. Cute little guy!

It came via USPS.

Promoter of fog.

Got my replica brick in the mail finally...

Any word on how we can find ours in the park?

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service