Cedar Point Legacy Walk

They said the bricks would be indexed so they are easy to locate.

That's cool. I was wondering if I would have to spend a couple of hours searching 🤣

Last edited by vwhoward,

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

Not if you purchase a FastBrick+

The webcam will be must-see viewing if pointed there, crowds of people pushing & shoving looking down at the bricks, many selfie attempts. Others wiping bird doodoo off or spilled food.

Well, good news and bad news about the bricks for Pete & John...

I’ll give you the dessert first. They were able to correct my error on Pete’s birthday.

Now for the vegetables. They flagged PointBuzz as a website, and won’t put it on the brick. So “PointBuzz Remembers” won’t be the top line...

Suggestions for new scripts?

ROUNDABOUND.

"Cedar Point’s Biggest Fans"?

Cargo Shorts- Too many characters. Max 20 per line including spaces and punctuation etc.

ROUNDABOUND.

Will they take PBuzz?

CP Community?

Last edited by Thabto,

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Or would they take PB?

Brian

I dunno. It says they recognize it as a website, so I’m guessing they would recognize any variation of PointBuzz. They are reviewed by actual people, so even Po!ntBuzz probably wouldn’t work.

ROUNDABOUND.

Maybe something generic like "Your online friends" or "forum friends" CP community works as well.

Though "POP friends" may bypass the censor if Jeff and Walt will allow.

If it's reviewed by real people, then there ought to be some workaround...this isn't some attempt to promote the web site, it's an attempt by the web site to honor its fallen heroes. Is there some option to talk to a real person about it, and figure out how to make it work?

--Dave Althoff, Jr.

/X\ *** Respect rides. They do not respect you. ***
/XXX\ /X\ /X\_ _ /X\__ _ _____
/XXXXX\ /XXX\ /XXXX\_ /X\ /XXXXX\ /X\ /XXXXX
_/XXXXXXX\_/XXXXX\_/XXXXXXX\_/XXX\_/XXXXXXX\__/XXX\__/XXXXXX

Good point Dave. Try sending Tony a note explaining the situation, maybe he can help. I am sure he at least knew knew Pete and would likely be sympathetic to the situation.

Or maybe if Walt and Jeff give them permission, they would go ahead with it.

Brian

I’ll email them and ask about an exception.

ROUNDABOUND.

Go ahead with what? Just use "online community" or something.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

The concern over referencing the site by name would be that at some future point the person/people footing the bill no longer wants to maintain the site and the domain name is bought and used for something less than family friendly.

Interesting. Sounds like a real stretch, but still interesting.

So having said that, and the fact that I never heard back from CP about an exception, what should we put on the bricks?

ROUNDABOUND.

Thinking but I have Covid brain right now so creativity is crap.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service