CoasterMania 2018

Getting the last train on Maverick or Millennium Force is always a good thing, because I often see the last group get an extra ride or two. Millennium does it more often though. I love that feeling when they say we can go through the yellow gate back into the station, even though the line has been closed for a while.

Last night of 2017 season I saw Maverick riders go another couple times after the final ride was supposed to have finished. Lucky people. I was on either the 3rd or 2nd to last train. That could have been me... XD

Last edited by ValravnCP,

R.I.P Luminosity ~ 2012-2017 ~ Greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth
Steel Vengeance rides: 20

^^It wasn't specified when but they go on sale tomorrow. It won't be midnight since Tony said, outright, that it wouldn't be.

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

On March 1st on Twitter, Tony stated that the CoasterMania will go on sale at midnight.

Yeah i asked Tony on Twitter and just got “Midnight. 😂” as a reply. No idea when they go on sale. I’ll be checking throughout the morning.

ROUNDABOUND.

The midnight reply was a joke........as if the smiley didn't gave it away.

I’m aware it was a joke... Thays why I even put the same smiley in the quote. My point being I asked and didn’t get an answer.

ROUNDABOUND.

Tony just tweeted they go on sale tomorrow afternoon.

I wasn't referring to you Shane. My post was responding to Top Thrill Tom. I just forgot to put "^^".

Sorry, I guess I'm not very emoji savvy.

Ah. Got it. I guess they go on sale some time this afternoon...

ROUNDABOUND.

It's the afternoon and they're not on sale yet. Guess they'll have to make us whole again.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Yes they are. Just got my tickets.... Glad I didnt sleep though ticket sales this time.

Last edited by DSShives,

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

Just got mine, too!

ROUNDABOUND.

Got 2 myself, yay!

Got mine as well. Time to prepare my popcorn for when they sell out and the rage begins.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Got 6. Big group this year :)

How soon did tickets sell out the last 2 years?

IIRC, it took a while. At least a week or 2.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Yeah, it was over several days last year, but given how quickly Chillout sold out, I wouldn't be surprised if it was much faster this year. Are they putting in a new ride or something?

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

I don't remember that it sold out that quickly last year. Don't remember any rage either. The year before was a different story.

Enjoying the Ohio park on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie since the mid-1970s!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service