RMC Streak Photo Update - May 7, 2017

Well I do now see that the link I posted is on Facebook here and there, however if you look back at my post, you'll see that my intentions were just to see what everybody thought and to start friendly conversation as a new member. I do have to admit that I can see Cedar Fair going with the name Stampede, along with theme that goes with it. Would all fit nice at that end of Frontier Town IMO.

We weren't bashing you at all, more so the person who posted the original "leak" which is clearly fake news. You're good :)

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Stampede has come up before, maybe by me, but at any rate I like that name. It also sounds very plural, like "they're coming" or whatever it was.
About most of it, though, I reckon someone's having a great time sitting back and watching everyone get riled up over these secret facts. And they might've kept my interest if they hadn't gone that inch too far with some of it. Just a tish over.

The bit about seat belts being optional does not fit the Cedar Fair MO. Also all those detailed specs but no length? O-o

So many great possibilities with names and the old west themes. PS fun trivia anyone know where the mean streak logo still appears in the park?

First ride; Magnum 1994

Melt

Mean Streak Photo Express

https://instagram.com/p/BTxZt7fgxf9/

Last edited by Mitchell Williams,

A couple years ago, I think when FL+ was added, they re-opened the MS On-Ride Photo stand- that had to be the loneliest job in the state. Probably lonelier than the on-ramp/ exit #110 Ohio turnpike tollbooth attendant at 3am in December.

(and what is possibly one of the biggest missed obvious money making opportunities of that year, I didn't notice the photo stand open after they announced the closing of MS)

Last edited by XS NightClub,

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

I imagine all the equipment for it was long gone. I hadn't seen the MS photo booth open for a long time before it closed and there would be no point in keeping all the equipment around to basically just sit there. Would've been nice to get some last on-ride photos though with some special logos on them

Deathfearsnone said:

Melt

I love that they have a huge Banshee logo on the wall. I'm just patiently waiting for CP to make room next to the Avalanche Run shirts for Banshee shirts. They could charge $100 and still sell out.

Who is going to buy of photo of themselves wincing in pain?

Seems like RMC has lots of interesting ideas...

Yes I was refering to the logo on the photo booth. I have a couple photos from mean streak and I do look very unsure/crippled with pain.

First ride; Magnum 1994

If any of you have Snapchat, get the new update and view the Cedar Point story. One of the workers seems to have shared a cool video with us!

Down loaded it and didnt see anything out of the ordinary. Could you elaborate on what you saw?

argues just for clicks

RMC just posted this photo on their Facebook page. These could be the trains for it.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

That's interesting the way the restraint pistons are mounted, inline like that. Reminds me of a variation of the way the Timberliners are built, though they have a much lower center of gravity.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

I wonder if those are mean streaks trains or the new raptor trains.

The Crystal Method is the only way to find The Winner!

If RMC is redoing the B&S trains in the park that would be the absolute best news in the world.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

^^Those are definitely not Raptor trains . The Raptor trains are super tiny and they're still working on the prototype. Here's a pic of what the prototype looks like:

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service