RMC Streak Photo Update - May 7, 2017

Pyro, you may not have noticed but he called you fat, smelly, and an animal in their natural habitat. Not to mention; having poor moral character. That's what one does when they have an argument that doesn't hold water. They attack the person arguing against them, instead of the argument itself.

That's why I bailed on arguing with him months ago, when I posted a drone video here. But I felt compelled to defend the drone pilot in this instance. Regardless if he agreed or disagreed, rest assured he did watch both videos in their entirety. That's what q hypocritical bully would do.

But now all the other bullies think he's cool, so he's got that working for him.

I also haven't been to the park (or any park) since 2009, so... maybe I should take up the whole "entitled enthusiast" mantle, Damon.

I demand you send me a platinum pass, Damon. I'll even send you my address so you can deliver it in person and we can discuss those horrible unfounded comments you made about me.

http://imgur.com/e99V6m2

I think this screenshot from the video proves that a full third lap will indeed exist.

The third row of footers is all the way out by the drop for the MCBR, and we know the third lap at least begins under the structure near where the old third lap originally started.

Edit: On second thought, these could be existing, not positive. The ride, to this point though, has followed the previous course fairly well.

DA20Pilot said:

On another note, has anyone been able to visually discern whether the track will make the complete third lap though the structure?

In the drone video, you can clearly see ledgers for what was the beginning of the third lap in the circle around the lift hill.

But, I cannot tell if this is just a return to the station or if the track continues on between the structure beneath hills 3 and 2.

Last edited by CodyR,

There's no doubt of a third lap that will mimic the same path of Mean Streak's third lap. I suspect it'll be entirely low to the ground but with plenty of speed to spare when it gets into the brake run.

And with regards to this drone argument, some of ya'll need to:

Honestly, complaining about someone who you will probably never agree with is just as fruitless as arguing with said person to begin with. You've made your points so let's just move on.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

MaverickLaunch said:
to me and other drone pilots

This.... never.... gets.... old...... 😂🤣😅😂🤣

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

It would seem no license is required for the kind of droning going on in this thread.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

The last three pages is nothing but a bunch of losers prattling on and arguing about nonsense.

Can we get some moderation here and delete this garbage?

Last edited by eany,

eany said:
The last three pages is nothing but a bunch of losers prattling on....

... back to the junior high lunch room where the name calling continues....

XS NightClub said:

MaverickLaunch said:
to me and other drone pilots

This.... never.... gets.... old...... 😂🤣😅😂🤣

Dude... grow up a bit.

Have the maturity to know that sometimes silence is more powerful than having the last word.

2018- Raptor

CP Top 5- 1)MF 2) Maverick 3) Gatekeeper 4) Top Thrill Dragster 5) Raptor

Says the man with the last word?

I'm not part of this argument. But I'm sick and tired of this bickering. It's not even the off season for crying out loud. Please guys.

We're all here to discuss fun stuff. Right? This isn't fun.

Last edited by CoasterCam,

2018- Raptor

CP Top 5- 1)MF 2) Maverick 3) Gatekeeper 4) Top Thrill Dragster 5) Raptor

Oh dear. Sarcasm don't fail me now!

PyroKinesis09 said:
Well no, the jerk move is building a roller coaster in broad daylight and ignoring the hell out of it. That disrespects us, the general public, and people who are actually working on this thing who are getting no credit whatsoever.

That is a really dumb comment, no one is being disrespected, and do you really think the construction workers are that high school that they worry about getting credit?

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

MaverickLaunch said:

Pyro, you may not have noticed but he called you fat, smelly, and an animal in their natural habitat.

Oh, please. That wasn't a fat joke. It was exactly what it looked like - an entitled enthusiast joke.

And take a look at Pyro's previous posts questioning others' intelligence.

Not to mention; having poor moral character. That's what one does when they have an argument that doesn't hold water.

No, that is the argument. You're saying that these drone flights are perfectly OK, because they do not violate the law. I, and others, are saying that you're missing the point. Violating the law isn't the issue here. Being self-entitled to the point that you think "it ain't illegal" means that these drone flights aren't a jerk thing to do. They are. Legal, yes. But still self-entitled and jerky.

Last edited by djDaemon,

Brandon

Wow some of you must be an absolute pleasure to hang out with...

This whole argument feels like an "I'm not touching you" debate you'd see kids do..

The park has asked to not be a douche and not take drone footage. Given it was I think literally titled "RMC Mean Streak Construction" tells me that the guy who took the footage is a coaster enthusiast and should know better.

For example, the park clearly asks no running and no smoking except in designated areas. Technically if you do either (or both at the same time :P) you're technically not breaking any laws. People here will complain about smokers all day or people running to the rides / lines.

So now I sense a tad of hypocrisy...Let some rules be enforced or managed, and people that break those are douches. However, regarding drone footage....

"It's not breakin teh lawzz"

Last edited by thedevariouseffect,

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

Girls, girls, you're all pretty!... Can I go home now?

I'm just waiting for drone footage of Tony with a 12 gauge. Just imagine it, the drone closes in on the point... What's that on the lift hill? Is that someone working on the lift hill? OhMyGosh, gotta see what he's do- *POW*
*Video feed goes to white noise*

Train seagulls in the art of falconry.

^^I can see Tony now looking like this during this year's off season ;)

^Also, no doing that. You have no clue how bad of an idea that is :P. Imagine the dive bombing after said training haha. Raptor won't be white, it'll just be destroyed by the sheer force of droppings during a seagull blitzkrieg :P

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

Good Grief folks... All I did was post a video of RMC MS that someone filmed with a drone and somehow this thread exploded into nastiness... If I had known this would happen I would have kept that beautiful video a secret for myself to enjoy... jeez louise... :-/

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service