Mantis removal or transformation?

Pete said:
The most important clue to what is going on is Tony saying you won't want to miss the 2015 Winter Chill Out during the 2014 event.

I wouldn't consider that an actual clue. The clue he did give, close to when he said that, was that "roller coasters are in our D.N.A." And, he didn't just say "dna" either, he said D, then N, then A, with pausing in-between and bobbing forward on each letter. I still speculate that as some dual-helix coaster thing.

Zoug68 said:
If I knew they were going to do something great, I would be more inclined to buy a pass now, which would pretty much guarantee me and my friends going more often, next year... Considering I am single and making about $75,000/year, I would think that they would want to keep someone like me coming to their park.

As if CP's plan to announce an attraction revolve around your desire to buy a season pass if the new attraction is "good enough" for you. Pretty egotistical of you. They are just as happy to take your money if you buy admission tickets for every trip.

Considering that families are their bread and butter, they are more concerned with having the right attractions in place to attract family groups than a single guy making 75K. Especially families making 100K or more.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

May want to check out Tonys twitter feed... just saying...

DanTheBooker said:

Pete said:

The most important clue to what is going on is Tony saying you won't want to miss the 2015 Winter Chill Out during the 2014 event. He wouldn't say that if all that is going on is a Mantis repaint and new trains. There would be nothing much to see.

I dunno, a freshly painted B&M and three brand spanking new Floorless trains? Sounds like something to see to me.

Well, Tony said that after we saw all of the Gemini midway construction, which to me is much bigger and more exciting than different colored track and new trains. If 2015 is more of a must see than last year's project, it is certainly more than just trains and paint.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Werewolves Of London needs to be a queue song.

Holy crap! Here we go, folks! Looks like the Rougarou conversion predictions might be right!

Might be right? Unless someone hacked the official Facebook page or you're saying this is an April Fools-esque post, it's 100% confirmed.

Well... I was just proved wrong on a pretty major scale! :)

I hope they take out the trim brake on the first drop

Justin
Midway Market 2004
Corkscrew ATL 2003
Corkscrew Crew 2002

topthrilldragster4lyf said:
Might be right? Unless someone hacked the official Facebook page or you're saying this is an April Fools-esque post, it's 100% confirmed.

Okay.....WERE right.....better? (Were you one of them?)

I am always "one of them"...

But what about the heartline or the financial or many other reasons we were told by the self-appointed "experts" that we were crazy for saying it could be done? Lol. I guess Cedar Point and B&M forgot to listen to you.

Last edited by Zoug68,

topthrilldragster4lyf said:
I am always "one of them"...

LOL. Nice!

And the doubters... stood.... silent. :)

Must say I'm disappointed. This theme would've looked a HELL of a lot better on a brand new spanking coaster. Love the sounds, love the logo, love the sound effects, but its still the same boring coaster.

But hey, I don't pay the bills, do I?

The sad part? I bet you they market this as a brand new coaster and completely fool the general public into thinking this is something new and exciting.

Taking the easy way out, Roller Coaster Capital of the World....let us now bow down and show respect to the parks that actually want to make a statement with their lineups.

Called it! http://pointbuzz.com/Forums/Post.aspx?id=524161

Congrats to all the people who kept hope that the 14 year rumor would come true... lol

The color scheme is fantastic. Bright and vibrant.

Nah..I'll admit I was wrong, I was skeptical the whole time. I'm impressed with this..I never thought it would happen nor a reason why they would. This makes me happy though, so yeah, obviously they're not done either..I bet more announcements are yet to come

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

http://pointbuzz.com/Forums/Thread/31139.aspx

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Closed topic. Archived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service