Winter Chill Out 2015

GDdashROM said:
I didn't post it! I'm just linking to it. :X

Technically, you could get in trouble too.

coasterblu said:

GDdashROM said:

I didn't share until after 2!

GDdashROM said:

coasterblu said:

GDdashROM said:

I didn't share until after 2!

If you link a photo, and CP thinks that it was taken when the taker was told not to, you can get in trouble. Tim said not to take any photos at all and to save all information until after 2. Not a big deal and you're fine.

Of all these announcements all I can say is...

It's about time for Maverick to switch over to the soft vests. Thank you Cedar Point!

- Updated Wicked Twister midway

- Updated Mantis into a floorless coaster

- Maverick gets the soft vests

- Lakeside Pavilion

Not bad for an "off year".

Last edited by Renegade,

What about Rougarou? Did they elaborate on what they have planned for that area (lights/fog/theming)?

I am surprised they went with the old style of restraints for Rougarou, and that there was no announcement of any sfx for the ride.

Tilt-a-Whirl said:
What about Rougarou? Did they elaborate on what they have planned for that area (lights/fog/theming)?

Somebody asked that in the 8:30 group, but that was information not available to the public yet.

Do the new B&M vest restraints require a wider track gauge for a slightly wider train? That may be why they stuck with the old style restraints.

WolfBobs said:
Do the new B&M vest restraints require a wider track gauge for a slightly wider train? That may be why they stuck with the old style restraints.

Yes, they do. Somebody asked about putting the new restraints on Raptor, and we were told that they require a wider train.

I'm not sure if they require a wider track, but I know from Banshee vs. Raptor, the trains are wider, and for the case of Rougarou's pre-existing layout, there may not be enough clearance

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

Who votes for a quick serve margarita stand (ala EPCOT Mexico) next to the new Tiki Twirl?

I do, but the margarita is not tiki. Perhaps frozen Mai Tai?

I just got back home, it was a ton of fun!!

2016 Visits: 57
2017- Guest Services Ambassador Intern
2018- Hotel Breakers Front Office Supervisor
2019- Hotel Breakers Front Office & Housekeeping Supervisor

Was a great time...except for the drive there and back - 'specially this morning's for the 8:30 session: entirely too thrilling.

The ride home was pretty bad. I was in the 8:30 tour, I loved the tour guide. He was funny!

2016 Visits: 57
2017- Guest Services Ambassador Intern
2018- Hotel Breakers Front Office Supervisor
2019- Hotel Breakers Front Office & Housekeeping Supervisor

My ride home involves standing in the check in line at Castaway Bay, as I am doing now.

I am impressed! I think it makes a lot of sense to have the family rides close together. The beach integration looks to be very well thought out.

Blue people fly sideways when it rains

There are about 20 people in line, moving very slowly to get their room keys. We checked in at around 1:30, and have been waiting in the hallways ever since. They don't have a very good system to get your keys. Dozens of people are lined up. It's moving very slowly.

Check that, there is about 50 people in line.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service