The Name of 2003

Let's call it "Schwabinchen's Illegitimate child"
Looks more like MF and WT had a love child. ;)

------------------
gravity: down to earth, without the sugar coating.

www.geocities.com/gravityjmb

Here is the confirmation of Dragster's name: http://home.earthlink.net/~mysjivus1/11-15label.JPG

That's still not confirmation of the name. For example, Xcelerator's shipping labels said "Grease" and MF's shipping labels said "Giga Coaster".

------------------
L-TH-TW-B... "Meh"
Wicked twists: 11

I c ... sorry i didnt know!!!
Hmph...someone should put a general already-known facts page up.

------------------
BTS Cedar Point
http://www.btscedarpoint.tk

I agree, I mean Cedar Point is known for building the biggest /tallest/ fastest rides of its kind.

How could that be a bad thing?

------------------
Drink Milk. Goto Cedar point. Love Life.
"I listen to station music on my walkman"

I think the ride will be called.....
"VOMITUS MAXIMUS"
i think that they just shouldnt name it and you can call it whatever the heck you want to
Just for fun. . . I think it would be exciting if it was named after something "NASA" related -- like a space flight's name or something. I think that would be neato.

EDIT: Hehe "Apollo 16" ; )
------------------
There comes a time in every man's life where he has to break down and marry a roller coaster -- please let 2003 be that time.
*** This post was edited by LIVE ENTERTAINMENT 11/17/2002 9:17:32 PM ***

Heh, well they already have Gemini ;)

------------------
Tommy Penner - "I should be doing school work" - Variable X @ starrynightmare.net/~vxtc
Cedar Point FanBoy since 2001
"I will hold you close, if you're afraid of heights." -- Incubus, Stellar

I think that the racing theme is kind of lame. My goodness, how does being launched at a 90 degree angle going over 400' in the air have anything to do with auto racing?
Red & White. . . Straight up, then loops down . .. Isnt it obvious?

Its a CANDY CANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh I know I am retarded. I'm just kiddin.

------------------
There comes a time in every man's life where he has to break down and marry a roller coaster -- please let 2003 be that time.

Macho nachos, how about 0-110-120? That's drag racing!

------------------
Launch: Tophat: Twistage: Brakes...

...Denial is an ugly thing.

Yeah, that or you're just on a roller coaster. Some people also might say its like a jet fighter on an aircraft.
The coaster's gonna be called "Coasterbuzz" because of the soudn it's gonna make on the lauch and their gonna change the name of the C.P. & L.E. Railroad to "Guide to the Point," and then they'll change Millennium Force to "Silly Nonsense," and then they'll rename Power Tower "Supreme Beings of Leisure." You'd be surprised to know how much power Putzy has!

BTW, their renaming DT "Jeff Putz: The Ride"

-------------

166 days until Coasterbuzz opens!

Wow... Can't follow that up... That's just scary...

------------------
Tommy Penner - Variable X @ starrynightmare.net/~vxtc
Cedar Point FanBoy since 2001

I seen a Knex ad on TV the other day advertising there neew dragster toy called BURNOUT mabey that will be the new name for 2003, you never know

Andrew F. HEin said (on 10/3/02 and page 1 - 3rd post of this thread):
My prediction... closed

Andrew: My prediction...you will not become a psychic. Keep trying though!

I doubt if this will ever happen, but while daydreaming at my desk I thought of the coolest name....MONOLITH!

Remember that huge, dark, perfect shape in 2001:A Space Odyssey? Every time it showed up, serious stuff happened? No one could explain its origin, its power, blah blah blah?

What possible theme music could encompass this ride's sheer magnitude besides "Thus Spake Zarathustra?" And think of the deep bass voiceover potential in radio and TV spots.

Better yet, since 'Thus Spake' and the 'Blue Danube Waltz' (which should be played in the exit station, of course) has been performed countless times by any untold number of symphony orchestras, copies can be procured for public performance without breaking the bank. Ta da! Univerally grasped theming for peanuts!

-'Playa

------------------
The CPlaya 100--6 days, 9 parks, 47 coasters, 2037 miles and a winner.....LoCoSuMo.

*** This post was edited by CoastaPlaya 11/20/2002 5:31:05 PM ***

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service