The Name of 2003

I like Buckeye Blast in honor of the National Champions.
No it should be "Haha, whose got the tallest now....coaster".

------------------
Aww.....Florida! That's America's Wang!

I'm still holding out for ElectroBlast. . .Screaming Eagle? I hope not. . . But I wouldn't be surprised.
------------------
"Uhhh I don't think my restraint is supposed to move like this. . ."
I still like SON OF XCELLERATOR :)
YES "Electroblast" It will be! I found out the name from my silver tag in July 02.

Electroblast, your a moron. The name wont be electroblast. I'm willing to bet money on it.

------------------
- Dennis
NYC Subways, The next best thing to riding roller coasters.

Who remembers "Monty Jasper"? He came here himself to tell us that it was Electroblast. ;)
That sounds like some kind of treatment you would get at a dentist's office. "Son, your teeth look pretty bad. I am going to have to electroblast them."
*** This post was edited by Chief Wahoo 1/6/2003 8:14:28 PM ***
Son of Xcelerator, mmm...no. Screamin' Eagle, mmm...no.

It's gonna be Red Streak!

Hey Big D.: You want to Bet money on it?? But I will be nice and not take your money; just invest it or put it into the economy. Even Better yet; spend it at Cedat Point. It is really a gay name though I do agree...My silver tag was telling me that the name came from Knotts laser light show called "Electroblast".
A "gay" name? You must think it is a fun, happy name then.

Actually, I think you can now get an electroblast treatment at the Hair Club for Men.

me myself i am sticking with screaming eagle cpstalker when did you here about the name around what time last year ?i herd it about april may last year

------------------
It's Screaming Eagle muwhahaha

I think the name will be one of a household object, such as:

Printer, Stapler, Paper Clip, Garbage Can, Dresser, Couch, Refrigerator, The Garage (I like that one!), Computer, Caller ID, Telephone, Doorknob, Desk, Chimney, The Floor, Speaker, Stairs, Pencil, Drawer, Blender, Microwave, Television, or Radio.

I didn't go through all of the 272 replies yet. Just curious did anyone say "The John Denver Experience" That's were my money is....

------------------
Don't you hate it when you try to say something funny but only YOU laugh?

gigaman310 said:
I didn't go through all of the 272 replies yet. Just curious did anyone say "The John Denver Experience" That's were my money is....

------------------
Don't you hate it when you try to say something funny but only YOU laugh?

finally! a name that's worth a laugh! i was tryin to think of somethig along those lines but you mean me to it... how about "Lynyrd Skynyrd's Last Ride"?

EDIT: and i fully expect everyone to go "huh? i dont' get it". except for a few of the older folks here, most kids don't know who skynyrd is.
------------------
Got One?? Yeah, it's a metallica thing.
Love ya tiffers, always will.
TMG -- 5.29.82-02.02.02
*** This post was edited by Got One?? 1/6/2003 10:02:55 PM ***

Electroblast_2003 said:
Hey Big D.: You want to Bet money on it??

Oh! Oh! I'll take that bet! $1,000 says you're wrong. No, $1 billion-trillon! Yeah! I knew I'd get rich off of this site somehow!

------------------
Jeff
Webmaster/GTTP - Sillynonsense.com
DELETED!

Magnum XXL 400
What ever happened to the "good old days" when Dragster was a candidate? ;)

-Mikey

------------------
Let your mind go...and your body will follow...

I bet you all, it will have the word Dragster in it! ;)

------------------
Is it May yet??

Whatever happened to that guy who swore the initials would be "S:TR"?

------------------
2003 - Ride Operations

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service