The Name of 2003

Wait a second...Are you guys actually saying the name of Project 2003 will not be ElectroBlast!?!?!?!?!?!?!? You guys are trying to tell me that for all this time I have gotten so excited about such a great name for so long and its not even true!! ::gasp::...how devastating...lol... ::sarcasm::
*** This post was edited by etniesboy66 1/7/2003 2:26:40 PM ***
omg!!!!!!111 are your !, ? and : kees stuk?

------------------
Jeff
Webmaster/GTTP - Sillynonsense.com
DELETED!

!?!?!?!?!yeah my bad!?!?!?!?!?:::::::Ill try to fix it before i post again!?!?!?::::::
*** This post was edited by etniesboy66 1/7/2003 2:58:53 PM ***

since everyone says it will be tonight or in the next day or 2 i putting my money on screaming eagle anyone else stalker still waiting to here form you about when you herd the name wondering if it was the same time i did
------------------
It's Screaming Eagle muwhahaha
*** This post was edited by jonisneo 1/7/2003 3:03:15 PM ***
How come we can't discuss the announcement Jeff?

------------------
This is what I want to do to someone here http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail20.html.

We can, but like I said before there are other threads open that are discussing it right now. It's a waste to have repetitive topics open.

------------------
What is most anticipated event of 2003? the debut of # 16, the release of Metallica's new album, the release of Terminator 3, or the release of Matrix:Reloaded...tough call.

No, because these are not the proper threads to discuss it in. The Name of 2003 isn't for discussing the CP website downtime or the announcement, just the name.

------------------
This is what I want to do to someone here http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail20.html.

Just for the record, Screamin' Eagle is a PTC woodie at Six Flags St. Louis.
well they could name it the same thing thats just what i herd an i will stick with it and it cant be copyright cuz cp will be screamING eagle not screamIN eagle im sticking with what i think its going to be

------------------

RebelBrad said:
How come we can't discuss the announcement Jeff?

You can discuss it all you want, but to do so like you've got some kind of inside scoop or something when it has been said time and time again in a hundred places (see: PD article) is just attention whoring. We don't need that.

------------------
Jeff
Webmaster/GTTP - Sillynonsense.com
DELETED!

Hey jonisneo, have you been talking to any red haired gift shop employees? That's the name someone who was pretending to know more than they really did told me back in August.
I honestly don't have a clue what the name will be. I had one come to me in a dream about the new ride, but I forgot it when I woke up. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be cool.

------------------
-Chris Woodard
"If you're standing in an uncomfortable position, that means you are in the right position because you are riding Mantis!" - Mantis ride op doing spiels on closing day.

I'm just going to spout out a random name.

The Damn It's a Long Line!

We can call it the Dill! Or what about...

Snoopy 2.0

------------------
December 13, 2002... they topped the world's tallest roller coaster.
*** This post was edited by CPElevation 1/7/2003 4:31:34 PM ***

- Boyoyoyoing: The Ride starring Beavis and Butthead

- Cornholio's Quest for TP

Only a day and a half to get the stupid ones outta my system...

-'Playa

------------------
The CPlaya 100--6 days, 9 parks, 47 coasters, 2037 miles and a winner.....LoCoSuMo.

Just for the record, the website is up and running along with all three webcams. No need to get your panties in a bunch, the annoucement as we know it, will be soon.

------------------
D/\MN GINA!!!!!!!!

"Twisted Sister" is the name of the new rollercoaster at Cedar Point for 2003. Just watch!
Haha, I'll bet people would be mad if they named it Xcellerator! There is more than one Power Tower, more than one Corkscrew, who's to say they wouldn't just reuse the name!

--James

ralph no it wasnt a red hair kid i dont remem but there where the supervisers walkign around talking and some employees where also talking about it and iv herd it from my friend that knows people that are "high ones" at cedarpoint but i have aslo herd about the workers that wher saying it too did they mention something to you about it ralph?------------------
*** This post was edited by jonisneo 1/7/2003 6:18:22 PM ***
Why is it that everyone seems to think the announcement will be in the next few days? I am not saying it wont, but i am just wondering what reasoning you are basing this opinoin on. Maybe i missed something , i dont know.
I count 16 grammar errors in jonisneo's his post. Please read the TOS.

To answer Tomaso's question, look here.

*** This post was edited by rollercoastO3 1/7/2003 6:35:02 PM ***

Who's?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service