Project 2007 Blog Update

put "two and two together"? Two coasters...intertwined??

Welcome to PointBuzz, Mike. There's actually already a topic on this, being discussed here. Come join in the speculation!

Brandon

Well, putting 2 and 2 together would be 4, not 2.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Put 2 and 2 together and you get 4.

I GET IT! Cedar Point is going to get 4 new coasters in one year and will bring their count up to 20 coasters! Brilliant!

SFO put two and two together and look where it got them? ;)

Quit the 2007 talk and enjoy 2006! :)

~Rob Willi

The path always taken is not necessarily the best - If that has any meaning at all regarding 2007, to me it means that it will not be the tallest and fastest coaster in the world. Who knows, we may not see one of those for a very very long time, not that it is a bad thing. Time for a different style of coaster! Put 2 and 2 together, here comes that water coaster!

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

I bet that means that it is going to be someting totaly suprising. Like nothing we have guessed so far.

JW Addington said:
The path always taken is not necessarily the best - If that has any meaning at all regarding 2007, to me it means that it will not be the tallest and fastest coaster in the world. Who knows, we may not see one of those for a very very long time, not that it is a bad thing. Time for a different style of coaster! Put 2 and 2 together, here comes that water coaster!

This is pretty much what I was thinking.

did someone already spill the beans that this new coaster will be over water?

Instead of the Coaster going over the lake, it might go over that small pond... Or go into it...

Just my two cents, but "the path always taken is not the best" likely means that taking the frontier trail walking path to try and sneak a peak is not the best way to get a view of the construction, take the train instead....

The 2 in 2 together...

Water Coaster

or

Dueling.

But, I think not, for that is too simple to give out and easily manipulated.

Cedar Point Lifer
Employee 2006-2009

I still say that wandering off the path always taken and strolling through the construction zone will be the best way.

Goodbye MrScott

John

JuggaLotus said:
I still say that wandering off the path always taken and strolling through the construction zone will be the best way.

Well, Yes that would be wondering off of the path always taken, but i can about 75% gaurentee you that if you do that (which i dont think you would) you wont be back to ride what ever its going to be.

But anyway, i think the dueling coaster sounds about the best one for the clue that they left this time, only time will tell.

Isn't one thread talking about the blog and Project 2007 enough?

*** Edited 5/3/2006 8:45:45 PM UTC by Jason Hammond***

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

I think this thread is specific to the most recent post on the CP Blog, dated today (May 3rd). They are teasing us again, and I think it's interesting to hear others opinions. Personally I would enjoy just hearing the details, enough teasing...but they seem to enjoy teasing us...so be it.

With all of this "teasing" the coasters should be awesome. I don't think that they would go this far to dissapoint.

Anyway, 2 kiddie coasters. 2 big coasters. Total of 20.

All my life I've been an obese man trapped inside a fat man's body

this definitly isnt a water ride, but yes they are for sure teasing us

Andrew VanAtta said:
Just my two cents, but "the path always taken is not the best" likely means that taking the frontier trail walking path to try and sneak a peak is not the best way to get a view of the construction, take the train instead....

Thats some good thinking. I don't think any of the clues given so far have had anything to do with what the new ride will be like.

The path always taken is not necessarily the best.

I think that may confirm thoughts of a new path connecting that dead end or whatever.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service