Possible new announcement date, 9/11/15.

Current logic: They changed the font. Must mean they renamed it.

Since the park will be closed, they pretty much built the new fence for nothing?

Weather Freak
Ride Warrior

^

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

Same font

Why would it be different?

CPboy77 said:
Why would it be different?

Because of what coasterguy said.

Son of a... Stepping all over Apple's toes now. That's iPhone 6s announcement day :)

Oh, maybe it was the 9 that threw me off... well they included cedarpoint.com... so maybe they're going to have the unveiling live on the website.

I really hope that there will be a live announcement even though the park is closed, rather than just a social media announcement. I would be disappointed if there wasn't a live announcement.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Carowinds was closed today and broadcast the announcement on Periscope.

Carowinds was also closed to the public when they announced Fury 325 at a special media event.

e x i t english said:

Son of a... Stepping all over Apple's toes now. That's iPhone 6s announcement day :)

That's still a thing?

Promoter of fog.

FYI, The 9/9/15 date is when they announced the actual teaser and the date for it. Just like how they wasted everyone's time last yr. on mantis closing and announcing Rougouro at a later date. hahahaha

11 more days of th park being open and that concern me bc those 11 days could lead to another potential DUMBA** story on a Douche bag like the moron who thought he was invincible like superman... instead was just hit by a green bird. haha

Where'sMyMackCP said:

wasted everyone's time

Where'sMyMackCP said:

DUMBA** story on a Douche bag like the moron who thought he was invincible like superman... [...] haha

*shakes head*

where'smymackCP is not the most polite user here, that's for sure.

I thought that a name change was in the works for sure, but since a few weeks have gone by I am changing my position. I think it will stay Valravn.

I do think it was wise to postpone the announcement, however, so that people had time to move on.

Kevinj said:

That's still a thing?

Technology announcements, especially for those of us who work in technology, are still a huge thing. That being said, it's not like I watch the keynotes and scrutinize every detail or anything. It's not like I'm being serious about the whole thing. I couldn't care less what day things are announced.

Where'sMyMackCP said:
11 more days of th park being open and that concern me bc those 11 days could lead to another potential DUMBA** story on a Douche bag like the moron who thought he was invincible like superman... instead was just hit by a green bird. haha

You're hilarious. Really. You should become a comedian..

Arms Down, Head Back, and Hold On!...Arms Down!...Arms Down......

^ Namely in some foreign country, where they will (hopefully) understand what he says better than we do.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service